A New Sister for My Paraty

Esquared72

Adrift and At Peace
O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
Each year, I take part of my work bonus and treat myself to a new high-end bag. Last year was the Givenchy Pandora, the year before that - my Ferragamo Sofia, etc., etc. My first premier designer bag purchase was my Chloe Paraty in Rock, and that bag still makes my heart go pitter patter.

This year I wanted to try a designer that I didn't yet own. But as much as I looked at other brands, there'd be one aspect or another that just didn't feel 'right'...I kept finding myself circling back to Chloe. After much debate, I ended up with...

The medium Marcie in Tan. I love it! It's actually a bit smaller than I thought it would be, but still a great size to hold what I need to carry.

Even better? Now my Rock Paraty has a sister. Honestly? No one does neutrals like Chloe - best colors ever!Marcie.jpg Marcie-Paraty.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! :smile:

Okay - so one question for those of you with Marcies...I've noticed that her handles are pretty squeaky. Will that subside with time, or will it just be a sound I get used to, like my jingly Paraty handles?

Okay - so one question for those of you with Marcies...I've noticed that her handles are pretty squeaky. Will that subside with time, or will it just be a sound I get used to, like my jingly Paraty handles?

When I first got my Marcie, one side of the handle squeaked. I've had the bag 9 months now, use it occasionally, and it doesn't squeak anymore.

Each year, I take part of my work bonus and treat myself to a new high-end bag. Last year was the Givenchy Pandora, the year before that - my Ferragamo Sofia, etc., etc. My first premier designer bag purchase was my Chloe Paraty in Rock, and that bag still makes my heart go pitter patter.

This year I wanted to try a designer that I didn't yet own. But as much as I looked at other brands, there'd be one aspect or another that just didn't feel 'right'...I kept finding myself circling back to Chloe. After much debate, I ended up with...

The medium Marcie in Tan. I love it! It's actually a bit smaller than I thought it would be, but still a great size to hold what I need to carry.

Even better? Now my Rock Paraty has a sister. Honestly? No one does neutrals like Chloe - best colors ever!View attachment 3614692 View attachment 3614693

Even better? Now my Rock Paraty has a sister. Honestly? No one does neutrals like Chloe - best colors ever!View attachment 3614692 View attachment 3614693

Congrats! Chloe really makes beautiful bags!:heart:

Reactions: Esquared72
Yay! Both great colors and bags :biggrin:. Mine still squeak a little, but I like the sound of the leather rubbing! The Paraty is most definitely a jingly bag. Would like to see the color Whiskey again!

Reactions: Esquared72