finally got my lady web small and loving it! but the hardware fell off :(

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
my long waited lady web i order end january finally came. it came perfect with the box and shopping bag but when i take out this baby for the first time today the hardware on the strap fell off right when i got into the car
so disappointed. i got the bag from gucci outlet in taiwan, my friend got it from me

do gucci store take hardware replacement ? i have the original receipt
IMG_1488965941.646798.jpg
IMG_1488965964.144912.jpg
IMG_1488965979.312539.jpg

Reactions: wheihk
my long waited lady web i order end january finally came. it came perfect with the box and shopping bag but when i take out this baby for the first time today the hardware on the strap fell off right when i got into the car
so disappointed. i got the bag from gucci outlet in taiwan, my friend got it from me

do gucci store take hardware replacement ? i have the original receipt
View attachment 3626751
View attachment 3626752
View attachment 3626753

Very sorry :hugs: unfortunately these things happen, same thing happened to my Hermes strap. Just take it back to your nearest Gucci store or send it to CS. The bag should be guaranteed for a year after purchase and it'll be a simple thing to put it back together (although it might take a while).

Very sorry :hugs: unfortunately these things happen, same thing happened to my Hermes strap. Just take it back to your nearest Gucci store or send it to CS. The bag should be guaranteed for a year after purchase and it'll be a simple thing to put it back together (although it might take a while).

thanks, i'll bring the bag to gucci store once i have the time. i hope they can do something about it. if they say yes, i'm sure they'll send the bag away to fix it so i'll be apart from it for some time

Reactions: papertiger
This is a beautiful bag!

I needed a simple repair on 2 different bags - a sticky zipper and a piece of hardware that fell off. Gucci took care of both easily and quickly so I'm sure they will do a good job for you.