Leather problem, need advice

fifaii

Dec 28, 2008
Just bought Clip size L in black
First, I noticed that the leather on both side of the bag was different, but it was okay I paid and left.
After I spent time watching my bag, I had an obsessive thinking about unequal pattern of the leather hahahaha
Has anyone met something like this? and how could you deal with your obsessive mind?

Attachments

• 2592D14C-1D40-40A5-AC9C-DAB8A9CBBB0D.jpg
    2592D14C-1D40-40A5-AC9C-DAB8A9CBBB0D.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 318
I think your bag looks great!
Leather is natural product so unequal from one piece to another.
If there is no way for you to return it, you can apply some leather cream on your bag with a soft cloth, maybe it will make it "nicer" and you will feel better? Just make sure you test the product you will use on a small part before applying it all over the bag.
Hope this helps!

Just bought Clip size L in black
First, I noticed that the leather on both side of the bag was different, but it was okay I paid and left.
After I spent time watching my bag, I had an obsessive thinking about unequal pattern of the leather hahahaha
Has anyone met something like this? and how could you deal with your obsessive mind?
Have to admit, that would bug me too. And yes, I'm OCD. :smile:

I think your bag looks great!
Leather is natural product so unequal from one piece to another.
If there is no way for you to return it, you can apply some leather cream on your bag with a soft cloth, maybe it will make it "nicer" and you will feel better? Just make sure you test the product you will use on a small part before applying it all over the bag.
Hope this helps!

Ha! I think this is a good idea. The smoother texture appears less "shiny," in your photos. I'm guessing its that difference more than the texture that stands out when you glance at it. I'd condition and buff, the right side only, and see if that brings up enough glow to help it blend better with the other side.

Yes, OCD here too. :doh:

Reactions: Chachalouve