Outlet Spy Pics!

Seems like the outlets got a bunch of the good stuff after the SAS finished, but I am only going by this cycle.

Woodbury Common might get a lot of good deletes because it is in a huge high-end outlet mall with many other mid-range and luxury bag brands. I have yet to see anything great at the Jersey Gardens outlet, which is not as upscale. There is a very nice SA at Woodbury Commons by the name of Esther that recognizes me now but I don't have contact info for her.

Jersey Gardens may be getting 1941 times.

it was 60% off! So $318 before tax. I may not keep mine, not sure if I need two rogues since I just bought one from the Sak 5th sale a week ago but it's such a good deal.

I almost passed out when I read that price! @katev I beg you to post if you see any Rogues (once you've picked out the one you want, of course [emoji846]). I dared not dream of getting one but now that they're hitting the outlets.... come to mama! [emoji39]

Reactions: katev
I almost passed out when I read that price! @katev I beg you to post if you see any Rogues (once you've picked out the one you want, of course [emoji846]). I dared not dream of getting one but now that they're hitting the outlets.... come to mama! [emoji39]

I called my local outlet yesterday and they said "no rouges yet!" :sad:

Reactions: Ravvie99
it was 60% off! So $318 before tax. I may not keep mine, not sure if I need two rogues since I just bought one from the Sak 5th sale a week ago but it's such a good deal.

Wow, this is in the Milpitas Outlet?? Haven't been there in years, way before my Coach addiction. (I used to live much closer to it), but now I'm motivated, thx for sharing this good news!