Round Coin Purse: is it normal to see some stitches at the bottom vachetta?

CSG

Mar 11, 2015
To those who have the Round Coin Purse: is it normal to see some stitches at the bottom vachetta trim? I purchase mine yesterday from LV store. Chose from the 3 available stocks of round coin purse in the store and I can see the stitches showing at the vachetta in all 3 stocks. Chose the one with the less visible stitches. I just want to know if the piece is really made like that. I watched several youtube reviews about the piece but no one mentions about the stitch at the vachetta trim.

Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 327
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    179.2 KB · Views: 345
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 325
Thanks for the response. Maybe I am just too OC on my LV pieces. Lol!
I was like that for a really long time and would scrunitize every single LV bag to the point where I wasn't even enjoying carrying them because I was sooo worried. I have to try really hard to just enjoy them & not overthink it :smile:

Reactions: CSG
I was like that for a really long time and would scrunitize every single LV bag to the point where I wasn't even enjoying carrying them because I was sooo worried. I have to try really hard to just enjoy them & not overthink it :smile:

Exactly! I always find faults in my purchases even a tiny bit lol! This one I am not sure so I posted here

Only if I examine it really really closely I can see faint stitches. But I could drive myself crazy trying to find it too. From far away it looks like the Vachetta leather has creases from being sewn between the canvas if that makes sense. I know that the Vachetta will look wonky on this round coin purse and that is normal too. If you bothers you then I would say to bring it back. But I know that you mentioned all 3 in the store had visible stitches..I ordered mine online which I know can be hard sometimes too when you can't inspect them in person. To be honest this doesn't really bother me. I think my coin purse looks great and it works well! Good luck I hope you find a solution.

Only if I examine it really really closely I can see faint stitches. But I could drive myself crazy trying to find it too. From far away it looks like the Vachetta leather has creases from being sewn between the canvas if that makes sense. I know that the Vachetta will look wonky on this round coin purse and that is normal too. If you bothers you then I would say to bring it back. But I know that you mentioned all 3 in the store had visible stitches..I ordered mine online which I know can be hard sometimes too when you can't inspect them in person. To be honest this doesn't really bother me. I think my coin purse looks great and it works well! Good luck I hope you find a solution.

Actually when laid flat it does not really show. Other side is perfect too. Only on one side (which I suppose is the back part when sewn) and seen when holding from that angle.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    260.8 KB · Views: 224
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 221
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    461.4 KB · Views: 224
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    369.1 KB · Views: 226
Just an update. I asked my SA from another LV store to send pics to me of the available round coin purses that they have. They have 2 pcs in stocks and she confirmed to me that all of them have visible stitches on one side. While no stitches on the other side which I suppose is the front.

So no option for exchange since all of them are the same.