Super Tiny Diamond Stud Earrings?

Sep 13, 2006
Hi all! I’m looking for a super tiny pair of diamond stud earrings to basically wear all the time in my second hole ear piercing. I’ve found some online that are .015 carat weight per each earring so .03 total carat diamond weight for both studs, but I can’t gauge how big that would look on the ear really! If anyone has this exact size, pictures would be amazing! Or if anyone has links to some earrings that may suit my needs that would be awesome. Thanks again.

Have you looked at 1/6 of a carat in person? I compared all the sizes in person, was thinking about getting one of the two tiniest pairs (1/6 being one of them) and then when I saw them in person, I thought they were too tiny for me for this particular occasion that I had in mind, but they may suit your wants/needs. It's hard to tell judging by photos online, even when they show a circle for the carat size, I usually feel more confident seeing the sizes in person.

I've seen these in person in a bezel setting and they are just perfect for everyday. They are on my wish list but right now I have a non-diamond version while I save up.

Hi all! I’m looking for a super tiny pair of diamond stud earrings to basically wear all the time in my second hole ear piercing. I’ve found some online that are .015 carat weight per each earring so .03 total carat diamond weight for both studs, but I can’t gauge how big that would look on the ear really! If anyone has this exact size, pictures would be amazing! Or if anyone has links to some earrings that may suit my needs that would be awesome. Thanks again.
Check out Vrai and Oro diamond studs. Super tiny.

She posted .015 - which is WAY smaller than yours.
I'd love to see pics in the ears if purchased! Thinking they'd look like a pinhead of sparkle.

They are the equivalent of 0.15 :smile: I also have a pendant in that size. A great size for a little bit of sparkle

OP check out the dbty thread - there are lots of little diamonds on there. But note that a white bezel will make the diamond appear larger

1/10 is a lot bigger than 1/100.
I have 1/4 carat studs making each one
About .125 but if I move the decimal to .0125 that will make them 10xs smaller. That's what I'm trying to picture!

Reactions: BPC
About .125 but if I move the decimal to .0125 that will make them 10xs smaller. That's what I'm trying to picture!

Ah yes 0.0125 will be tiny! I have a 0.05 dbty which is really little. Next to that my 0.15 earrings & pendant looks ginormous :eek:I totally misread OPs decimals :giggle: sorry!

I read it the same way.