Outlaw at The Outlet

Goofydes

O.G.
May 18, 2010
I went into the outlet to check out the new floral stuff (especially those "petal" bags) and I think I found my new obsession. There in the delete area was 2 Outlaw satchels. After hearing stories about how heavy they are, they were no joke. They were heavy with just the paper in them. After slinging the polished red one over my shoulder and walking around the store, it wasn't that bad (honestly I think I forgot I had it on at one point) . I really like the chunky brass hardware and with the smooshiness of the polished leather it reminds me of some sort of vintage satchel you find at an antique store. The bag just has so much character to it! Plus for 60% off making it $278 I just could not leave it there. It reminds me of a Mary Poppins carpet bag. Now all that being said I am torn whether or not I should actually keep it. I love the red and with the corner pocket turned down it looks different. I am a very casual girl and I think that this bag would work with that. Hmm...
IMG_1138.JPG IMG_1143.JPG IMG_1144.JPG

Great find! That is such a pretty red. I see this as a bag that can be casual and can dress up too.
Is this the regular or small size? I found that size heavier than expected - and I was comparing it with the Rogue. Lol!

Congrats on your new bag!

It is the regular size. They also had the smaller size too. Honestly, when I picked up both of them they felt the same in weight. Red is one of my favorite colors and I have so many black bags already. This is a unique style that I don't see everywhere.

Reactions: carterazo
Nice find! i think you need to ask yourself if you'll truly use it, sure was a great deal but not if it only sits in the closet. Generally i am a satchel person(due to nerve issues) and good leather ones generally are heavy...

I went into the outlet to check out the new floral stuff (especially those "petal" bags) and I think I found my new obsession. There in the delete area was 2 Outlaw satchels. After hearing stories about how heavy they are, they were no joke. They were heavy with just the paper in them. After slinging the polished red one over my shoulder and walking around the store, it wasn't that bad (honestly I think I forgot I had it on at one point) . I really like the chunky brass hardware and with the smooshiness of the polished leather it reminds me of some sort of vintage satchel you find at an antique store. The bag just has so much character to it! Plus for 60% off making it $278 I just could not leave it there. It reminds me of a Mary Poppins carpet bag. Now all that being said I am torn whether or not I should actually keep it. I love the red and with the corner pocket turned down it looks different. I am a very casual girl and I think that this bag would work with that. Hmm...
View attachment 3621251 View attachment 3621252 View attachment 3621253

Very cute bag! Did you get to see the new Petal bags? I'm dying to hear what people think of them, size, etc. I'd love to get one but am afraid of it being too small. The measurements on the outlet site may be wrong or not accurate (wouldn't be a first for Coach..lol!)

Very cute bag! Did you get to see the new Petal bags? I'm dying to hear what people think of them, size, etc. I'd love to get one but am afraid of it being too small. The measurements on the outlet site may be wrong or not accurate (wouldn't be a first for Coach..lol!)
They were small. Then there was a tiny one. The drawstring without any other type of closure would bother me.

Reactions: alansgail
View attachment 3621253
Totally agree with everyone, keep it. I recently branched out of my brown,,black & grey comfort zone and bought the Coach Chelsea in Red Current I get so many compliments. I use it more than I thought I would. red isn't such a hard color to coordinate with my outfits after all. I really like your bag!!

I'm drooling -- I vote to keep it! **No one else that you know will have that same model -- very unique, I love it!

** Well, no one else unless they beat you to it, lol! :giggle:

Reactions: lizmil

This was a bag I kept eyeing but never added to my collection. It looks good but I think it's the slouchy leather that gives it a worn in look that didn't agree with me. Great price though so it's a tough decision. How did you like the petal bags? They are so cute!