Ebay value on this Gucci?

It's hard to say.. I usually try to look at completed auctions to get a feel for it. I honestly don't do as well on my Gucci's as I do on my LVs for resale value. But maybe it's just the Gucci's I list or how I list them.

It's such a beautiful bag. I wouldn't want you to sell yourself short.

If you do sell, make sure you include pics of the front and back of the Gucci Tag.

^^good advice! Thanks. I like this bag but need to sell it to fund the purchase of another bag. I use the other one more and it's futile to have this beauty just sit in the closet looking so :crybaby:.

I know my friends/co-workers would NEVER buy it from me. They already think $200 is too expensive!

Unfortuately, I do not think Gucci has a good resale value. Either do many other brand name unless its limited edition or hard to find color. I have found Balenciaga to be one of the bags with good resale value..

I think 50% of its original price might be a best situation.

Good Luck~!!

Well, the style is fairly new, so it shouldn't lose toooo much value yet...depending on the condition of the bag. I suggest you think about the lowest amount you'd be willing to let it go for and use that as your starting bid... :yes:

Good luck!!

Eek!! Only half of its value?! :wtf::wtf: I'm *&#(@# out of luck then I suppose! I just can't part with it for that little considering I've used it a total of about 5x. :crybaby:

eep! I have the exact same bag in brown that I bought 2 seasons ago (by that I mean fall) and its in excellent condition. I tried selling it on ebay by the buy it now/best offer thing and no one really wanted it! I got an offer for 300...thats too little. Someone fraudulently bought it with BIN so ebay took off my listing and refunded the money, probably a good thing because it wasnt selling anyway. Now I can maybe redo it..i dont know what to do. I love the bag but its not one of my favorites and would rather use the money for the other things i want. I hope we can sell them for a good price. good luck!

eep! I have the exact same bag in brown that I bought 2 seasons ago (by that I mean fall) and its in excellent condition. I tried selling it on ebay by the buy it now/best offer thing and no one really wanted it! I got an offer for 300...thats too little. Someone fraudulently bought it with BIN so ebay took off my listing and refunded the money, probably a good thing because it wasnt selling anyway. Now I can maybe redo it..i dont know what to do. I love the bag but its not one of my favorites and would rather use the money for the other things i want. I hope we can sell them for a good price. good luck!

:sad::crybaby: Oh that's no bueno! I'm in the same boat as yo are. It's a great bag and I would hate to part w/ it because I know I would find great uses for it AFTER I sell it BUT..........it's not my favorite right now. I just don't see the point of keeping the bag when I could use the $ for other bags, KWIM?

tabbi - What is the deal w/ the low resale value of Guccis???????? I'm absolutely perplexed!!!!:confused1::confused1:

Yes, please try to give it another chance. I had an Eclipse wallet that was in excellent condition and not even a year old... I bought it for $395 and I think I started it cheap at around $150 and I think that's what I got back.. Dumb move on my part. That was less than half retail! I was half devastated because I thought starting it cheap would generate more interest. It sure didn't.

tabbi - What is the deal w/ the low resale value of Guccis???????? I'm absolutely perplexed!!!!:confused1::confused1:

i really don't know. maybe because they go onsale, unlike LV and Hermes? if you really want a different bag, make sure that it's something you really like because you can't dispose it easily. good luck on your sale!

It's really a beautiful bag! Maybe you could look into consignment stores to see what you could get?

If you decide to put on ebay, I think you should put as much info to authenticate the bag as possible.

I think LV may sell better on ebay because of that LV Poupette authentication thing (sorry if I'm saying it wrong) - I think that most people have trouble paying over $500 for a bag that might be fake. At least I know that I would.