Gucci marmont sizing

Kellybuzzbuzz

Oct 9, 2014
I think the marmont flap Is absolutely gorgeous. I was wondering if any owners could help me out.

Would you mind posting pics of your mini or standard? Stating which it is. Or comparison of each worn if you have both.

Also how it works in your closet? Is it a everyday bag or evening bag? Did you have a hard time deciding between several colours (like me)?

My husband sent this photo of the medium/standard sized yellow. I was told the small/mini can't fit a long wallet along with large phone etc.
Thanks! and kudos to having a husband who will try on a bag for you! I highly doubt I could get my boyfriend to wear a Gucci purse hahahaha.

The yellow is stunning. I'm glad I went with this size. The "medium" is huge from what I've seen on instagram. I think the sizing is "Medium" (Huge) "Small" (Normal) and "Mini" (Going Out Purse).

If only my parenthetical sizing was what designers would actually use lol!

Reactions: Michelle Leigh
Thanks! and kudos to having a husband who will try on a bag for you! I highly doubt I could get my boyfriend to wear a Gucci purse hahahaha.

The yellow is stunning. I'm glad I went with this size. The "medium" is huge from what I've seen on instagram. I think the sizing is "Medium" (Huge) "Small" (Normal) and "Mini" (Going Out Purse).

If only my parenthetical sizing was what designers would actually use lol!

The yellow is sooo pretty but doesn't work for my wardrobe. haha it was the SA not my husband. He'd never try it on but he'll ask the SA's thankfully.

I think Small is a good sizing for a everyday bag. I think you'll love it :smile:

The yellow is sooo pretty but doesn't work for my wardrobe. haha it was the SA not my husband. He'd never try it on but he'll ask the SA's thankfully.

I think Small is a good sizing for a everyday bag. I think you'll love it :smile:
Yeah I hear you.. it's easy to be like OMG I NEED and then realize you'll wear it... twice.

Thanks for sharing!

I went to the boutique to try on the small and the mini. For me, both look gorgeous when worn on the side, single strap. Small looks better when worn as shoulder bag, double strap. Mini looks better when worn crossbody. I prefer the mini as I'm more of a crossbody person. I'm 5'4"...