Just Curious... What Earrings Did You Wear Today?

Right ear: small gold bezel studs in first hole + tiny gold hoop in third hole + diamond flower stud in white and yellow gold in my helix (wish you could see the details, as it looks so drab in this photo). This is the first time I have worn my flower stud earrings since I was 10 years old. My parents saved up to buy them for me at the time with their hard earned money (we weren't rich or anything) for Christmas. Since then I have lost the other side and my sister lost hers so this is the surviving earring. It sat in my jewelry box for years bc it got so dirty to the point where I thought it was gone for food. Yesterday I resurrected it with a toothbrush, dishwashing soap and some toothpaste after thinking hmmm, there's got to be a way. When I cleaned it and the diamonds started to shine I burst into tears. Actually, I am crying right now as I type this. It's an earring but with all the things I've been through in life including losing many things I somehow managed to not lose this little flower that my parents worked tirelessly to save for their daughters. It reminds me that you can survive anything in life if you just hold on.

Attachments

• image1 (4).JPG
    image1 (4).JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 638
I love this threader so much. I've been wanting to get my ears triple pierced so I can do this.

Do it!!!! I haven't regretted it for a second! I love it!!

You can keep it simple and minimalist (and professional) by wearing simple tiny studs, and you can also dress it up with a longer threader for example!!

90% of the time I wear this:
IMG_1488444054.525064.jpg

But I do enjoy dressing them up for special occasions!!

Reactions: HandbagDiva354