Space for Guys & their Hermès

Hi guys!

So back in January I posted something on whether I should get a B35 in gris mouette and bleu agate combo, at that time there was also a K35 in black and bleu agate. I picked the B to see but the colour wasn't me. It was nice when I looked at it on my SA's hand but I didn't feel the "connection" to it LOL! Sadly K35 is gone and I was left with nothing. Came back to the store to discuss what other B colours would I like to consider. I was told B40 in black Ghw was coming but I felt it's too big for me and there's not much I would put in it. I still went to the store to at least talk about it, then I was told I may have another shot at the K35. Then yesterday happened and it felt and still feels like Christmas in February!

Here's my new baby! K35 retourne in black and bleu agate on the inside. Sorry I know it's supposed to be a thread about modelling but I haven't had a chance to use it.

What an awesome colour combo! I thought Hermès only produces Bleu Agate with Gris Mouette bags! I can't believe that they made another combination with the black!

Would you please kindly take more pictures about the interior part of the B?

Reactions: espimac
I love this, in fact this is my grail. Is this a recent bag? I've been begging my SA for this exact bag and she keeps telling me Fjord is discontinued.

It was my grail bag too, my friend...yes- from what I understand, fjord has been discontinued. I got mine a couple weeks ago. It is actually 10 yrs old but had it authenticated by bababebi, who is just wonderful. I've loving the bag- it is a tank!

This bag is so gorgeous! Where did you find this unicorn? It seems to be in mint condition. Congratulations again the leather looks so thick and resistant it will last forever.

Thank you, dear Sycomore, for your incredibly kind comments! I am still a bit in awe of this bag, but I have steadfastly refused to put it away on some shelf and am using it daily. I found it, incredibly enough, on our friendly evilbay- it is in mint condition, fortunately...and, thanks to the indefatigable bababebi, I made the purchase in good conscience. I'm really blown away by this fjord- this very bag had been my grail for years. I had given up on finding it, since H has stopped using fjord, it seems. But dreams do evidently come true, with enough patience, I guess- you are right- I've never encountered a thicker, tougher, more masculine H leather. This thing is a true tank!