Quickie! Mini-reveal...

Hermezzy

Humility Love Faith
O.G.
Jul 14, 2012
Hi Everyone! May I present 3 small new H arrivals, in 3 contrasting colors... "Inside" sneakers, a blue zephyr Tarmac passport holder (epsom), and my new chartreuse Kelly wallet (chevre), w/GHW!!! This is my first H item w/GHW...and I'm loving it, I have to admit. Thank you for letting me share.

IMG_0441.JPG

Hi Everyone! May I present 3 small new H arrivals, in 3 contrasting colors... "Inside" sneakers, a blue zephyr Tarmac passport holder (epsom), and my new chartreuse Kelly wallet (chevre), w/GHW!!! This is my first H item w/GHW...and I'm loving it, I have to admit. Thank you for letting me share.

View attachment 3620374
Congrats and thanks for sharing your goodies. Swooning over your chartreuse wallet. :smile:

Reactions: Hermezzy

View attachment 3620374
Very nice! The sneakers are cute... is this a new design? I love the leather and color on your new kelly wallet... Goes well with ghw!

Reactions: Hermezzy