March Madness - Share your LV purchases here!

Acctt

TheFashionAct
Nov 21, 2015
Show us your LV purchases in March!

Let me start by introducing you to my new beautiful Speedy B25 in DE [emoji173] It was originally the first LV bag i ever bought one year ago but I ended up exchanging it for something else, and now I decided it needed to be part of my collection

IMG_1488313022.242350.jpg

For more pics, my instagram is: @thefashionact

Show us your LV purchases in March!

Let me start by introducing you to my new beautiful Speedy B25 in DE [emoji173] It was originally the first LV bag i ever bought one year ago but I ended up exchanging it for something else, and now I decided it needed to be part of my collection

View attachment 3619517

For more pics, my instagram is: @thefashionact

Wow, we did the same thing! yesterday I bought a speedy b 25 in mono - which i also bought 1 year ago (my first LV) but exchanged for a NF in DE due to quality issues. Seems like same stories :smile:

Reactions: Sonmi999 and Acctt
Although we've got about 90 minutes left of February here in Norway I'll share what I bought tonight. It's been years since I was last an active member here, I had to get off the LV bandwagon for financial reasons. I lost my job and finances were tight for a long time, LV was the last thing I could spend money on and I ended up selling most of my collection. Things have been getting better for the past two-three years and today I took the first step(s) to rebuild my collection. I bought a lovely vintage Monogram Keepall 55 at a great price and also picked up a very-very-pre-loved Monogram Saumur 35. The latter isn't in great shape, but I only paid $150 for it, so it's ok. I bought it as kind of a "test drive" and if I love it I'll look for one in better shape.

Without further ado, here are my two new babies:
IMG_8146.JPG

Although we've got about 90 minutes left of February here in Norway I'll share what I bought tonight. It's been years since I was last an active member here, I had to get off the LV bandwagon for financial reasons. I lost my job and finances were tight for a long time, LV was the last thing I could spend money on and I ended up selling most of my collection. Things have been getting better for the past two-three years and today I took the first step(s) to rebuild my collection. I bought a lovely vintage Monogram Keepall 55 at a great price and also picked up a very-very-pre-loved Monogram Saumur 35. The latter isn't in great shape, but I only paid $150 for it, so it's ok. I bought it as kind of a "test drive" and if I love it I'll look for one in better shape.

View attachment 3619580
Welcome back and enjoy your lovely new purchases

View attachment 3619580
Gorgeous!