Problem with broken LV clé pochette and unhelpful SA

gvachon

Feb 27, 2017
Hey all!

I bought my LV clé pochette in DE in January and the key attachement had broken off (pics attached)

I went to the store where I bought it and the SA scoffed and said she couldn't help me, that it was just too much wear. I'm not the "call the manager" type, but I've only had it 2 months and my keys aren't heavy.

What to do?

Thanks y'all!

Gabby

Attachments

• IMG_5128.JPG
    IMG_5128.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 797
  • IMG_5129.JPG
    IMG_5129.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 795
Hey all!

I bought my LV clé pochette in DE in January and the key attachement had broken off (pics attached)

I went to the store where I bought it and the SA scoffed and said she couldn't help me, that it was just too much wear. I'm not the "call the manager" type, but I've only had it 2 months and my keys aren't heavy.

What to do?

Thanks y'all!

Gabby
you need to call customer service and explain the situation. there is no way they wont exchange this for another item

Hey all!

What to do?

Thanks y'all!

Gabby
To hell with that. Go back into the store and request to speak to the manager not only to get your Cles repaired or replaced ("too much wear" my left boob), but to address the behaviour of the SA:mad:

Bring it back for someone else to help or to another store. I collect the Clés and two of mine broke the same week just like yours a couple of years ago. I brought it to a store I've never worked with before and they repaired both within 20 minutes, free of charge, no questions asked.

LOVE this ~~> "tell the SA to cash you outside" :lol::lol: but remember to always be nice and patient when you come in. "Cash me outside how bow dah" really won't get you anything.

Bring it back for someone else to help or to another store. I collect the Clés and two of mine broke the same week just like yours a couple of years ago. I brought it to a store I've never worked with before and they repaired both within 20 minutes, free of charge, no questions asked.

LOVE this ~~> "tell the SA to cash you outside" :lol::lol: but remember to always be nice and patient when you come in. "Cash me outside how bow dah" really won't get you anything.

Say it politely of course.

Call customer service and complain. I hope u got the name of the SA. This should be taken care of. Too much wear after 2 months- crazy. Always request to see the mgr politely but firmly if the SA is unreasonable like in this case. Good luck.

I would contact CS and tell them about the problem with the key pouch and bad service, this is definitely an issue. I've had my monogram key pouch for a year with no problems. of course there's also lots of pictures on the forum of even older ones

Bring it right back!! I purchase my LV in April and i noticed that it was defective in January. Almost a year later. They sent it out for repair. When they couldn't fix it, I was able to exchange it for a new purse or something else of equal value.