Reputable clinics for Zygoma Reduction? -pls share results too :)

91hsd

Aug 21, 2016
Hello,
I've been contemplating zygoma reduction for 6 long years!
Please lend a hand & kindly share ur experience & results, or if u have any info, I'll be so SO grateful if u would share them & help me come to a decision:smile: I'd like to know which clinics are known for FC? So far, I'm only aware of tlps/view.

If anyone plans to head to korea for FC (esp. zygoma reduction) in the later half of the year, let's chat :smile:
Thanks for reading!

Hello,
I've been contemplating zygoma reduction for 6 long years!
Please lend a hand & kindly share ur experience & results, or if u have any info, I'll be so SO grateful if u would share them & help me come to a decision:smile: I'd like to know which clinics are known for FC? So far, I'm only aware of tlps/view.

If anyone plans to head to korea for FC (esp. zygoma reduction) in the later half of the year, let's chat :smile:
Thanks for reading!
Look up DAPRS. Dr Lee is famous for zygoma reduction there.

I haven't heard anyone having any recent FC in ID, apparently because they've had cases of shadow doctors in the past. But I'm not sure. Are u doing FC jennie?:smile:
I've been considering doing it for years and years.. lol but I'm kinda scared of going under GA somehow... :/ That's why I've been hesitating.

I've been considering doing it for years and years.. lol but I'm kinda scared of going under GA somehow... :/ That's why I've been hesitating.

Yeah I felt that way too. esp after looking up (regrettably) on youtube about the surgery (i advise you nOT to do the same). My friend did fc and her result turned out so nice, so I have my heart set on doing fc at GNG Hospital with Dr. Choi. In the beginning I was concerned cause of her swelling, but by the 3rd week she was looking reaalllyyy good. But from what I know, ga isn't so bad since there's always machines monitoring you, whereas local sedation has less

Yeah I felt that way too. esp after looking up (regrettably) on youtube about the surgery (i advise you nOT to do the same). My friend did fc and her result turned out so nice, so I have my heart set on doing fc at GNG Hospital with Dr. Choi. In the beginning I was concerned cause of her swelling, but by the 3rd week she was looking reaalllyyy good. But from what I know, ga isn't so bad since there's always machines monitoring you, whereas local sedation has less

Heimacha what type of zygoma reduction did ur friend do? Did she use dissolvable screws? I've never heard of GNG to be honest. And I agree, GA isn't so bad :smile:

any results I can view on purse forum or talk?
im a guy and looking to reduce my zygoma, but i also have big head in general so i dont know if it will help or make it look weird since if your face gets smaller, but your head size stays the same..

There are people posting about their surgery experience, you can check that out
You can also browse official plastic surgery websites, they have before and after pictures / reviews

To everyone, the best way to know if you really need zygoma/cheekbone reduction is to look at yourself in the mirror
See if your cheekbones bother you. If you think you look way better by placing your hands over the side of your face hiding a part of your side cheekbones,, you might need zygoma

Then looking closely, you can determine if you need quick or 3D zygoma, or if you don't need it at all

I've seen girls getting fat grafting, they didn't touch their protuding zygoma and they look so good. Without bone surgery. So it depends on your case, if your cheeks are really protuding, then yes you might need zygoma. Consultations with doctors is the best way to understand

Reactions: dyn582
Heimacha what type of zygoma reduction did ur friend do? Did she use dissolvable screws? I've never heard of GNG to be honest. And I agree, GA isn't so bad :smile:
OOPs sorry I just noticed your reply >_< No, she said it wasn't dissolvable. Just the normal pins or screws or whatever. They show up on X Ray

Hi all, Im interested in zygoma reduction at DAPRS too but Im so confusing right now. I dont know if I should do it or not? And like they quote me quite high compared to Grand which I have been to when I was in Seoul 3months ago. Anyone with experience about this could you pls help me? how much did they quote you and like do you enjoy the result? Thanks alot!