OMG...I am IN LOVE with the new Chelsea Line!!!

Purse-O-Nality

Kailey's Mommy
Jan 8, 2007
Okay, I went to the boutique last night and saw the new floorset. I have not been able to stop thinking about the Chelsea line that's out now!!! I bought the Khaki Sig/Tobacco Small Flap and LOVE IT, but now I am wondering if I should've gotten a little bit bigger purse - especially with the PCE discount still good?!?! UGH...I just don't know!
Here's the one I got and the ones I am thinking about...
HELP!!!
I am (re-)considering the:
Chelsea Small Flap in Khaki/Tobacco Sig (I bought last night)
Chelsea Small Hobo in Khaki/Tobacco Sig
Regular Size Chelsea Hobo (Khaki/Tobacco Sig)
Regular Size Hobo in the Chestnut Leather (but I like the Tobacco color better...only available as a TRIM :sad:
SO...what should I do??? KEEP the Small Flap I bought or return it for one of the other bags listed?
Also, I think I am going to get the Chelsea Turnlock Wristlet in Mineral...that leather is BUTTERY SOFT!! And, the wristlet is BIG!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2260.JPG
    IMG_2260.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 59
  • smhobo.jpg
    smhobo.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 39
  • lghobo.jpg
    lghobo.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 36
  • hobo.jpg
    hobo.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 40
WOW...this is a first. I've been gone all day and figured I'd come home to see lots of replies to this post. I don't have a SINGLE ONE except the one I saw this morning before I left. What's up?!?! :P

I say yes to the parchment one that's bigger =)
Thank you for your input!! :yes:
Actually, the pictures are only of the STYLES I am deciding between because I couldn't save the exact picture with the right colors:
The Chelsea:
keep the Sig Khaki/Tobacco Small Flap (I bought last night)
or exchange it for the Chelsea:
Sig Khaki/Tobacco Small Hobo
Sig Khaki/Tobacco Regular Hobo
Pebbled Leather Chestnut Hobo
Sig Black Small Flap or Hobo
?!?!!?

I cant stop thinking about the Chelsea Mineral large hobo.....and I normally dont buy leather bags b/c I LOVE the signature bags, but I cannot stop thinking of this color! I see it in my sleep :smile: I also love the Sig khaki/tobacco large hobo as well...these bags seem very easy to get in and out of w/ that turnlock on TOP of the bag instead of having a flap! Let us know what you decide!!!!

I love this line too. Cant make up my mind on which I like better though. What other bags do you have? What color do you need? Do you have more sig or leather ones?

I have 2 bags:
Turquoise Ergo Tote
Red Leather Hobo (small)

I have several accessories, too.

I would LIKE to have a black bag, but I think I am going to save that purchase for the outlet or maybe even (dare I say it...) a NON-Coach purchase!:nuts:
That's why I am leaning towards the khaki sig/tobacco Chelsea. I like the shade/color of the TOBACCO trim better than the all CHESTNUT leather bag. But, I am wondering if the regular size Sig Chelsea Hobo would be too much pattern for me?!?! That's kinda why I went with the Sig Khaki/Tobacco Small Flap. I LOVE the style, but it might be a little small for me - at least for an "everyday bag", which I really don't NEED but it's nice to have the option. I don't know?!?!

Attachments

• IMG_2212.JPG
    IMG_2212.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 29