Rose De Noel

BUMP - i am want one of these for MOther's day :smile:

Is the medium size a good size for these pieces as a clip? Or Large?

I have to try in the store but sometimes they dont have the sizes on hand :sad:
I have seen both sizes and my preference is for the medium sized brooch. It's a great size because you can also clip it onto a chain to wear as a necklace. The large is not as versatile IMO

Reactions: pazt
BUMP - i am want one of these for MOther's day :smile:

Is the medium size a good size for these pieces as a clip? Or Large?

I have to try in the store but sometimes they dont have the sizes on hand :sad:

In the words of jimmy Carter, I have lust in my heart from this picture. Carmine ruled fashion week in Milan in my opinion.

Hope you get one of these beauties!

IMG_1488157917.416400.jpg

Beautiful pinned in the hair
Sorry I'm a latecomer to this this glorious forum but I've been having fun reading previous posts and I came across this photo of the Rose de Noel clip used as a hair decoration. I've seen it used this way in other photos but I can't figure out how to securely wear it this way with my own mop medium clip and I'd hate for it to fall and crack! Any tips?

Sorry I'm a latecomer to this this glorious forum but I've been having fun reading previous posts and I came across this photo of the Rose de Noel clip used as a hair decoration. I've seen it used this way in other photos but I can't figure out how to securely wear it this way with my own mop medium clip and I'd hate for it to fall and crack! Any tips?
I wish that I could tell you that I have one and wear it all the time.
Perhaps the photos of it pinned in the hair are staged for photography although it might be worth trying to secure it with additional bobby pins...clipped across the two straight pins located on the brooch, perhaps?

I wish that I could tell you that I have one and wear it all the time.
Perhaps the photos of it pinned in the hair are staged for photography although it might be worth trying to secure it with additional bobby pins...clipped across the two straight pins located on the brooch, perhaps?
Thanks so much for the suggestion. My hair is not particularly thin but the brooch isn't light either and I think I'd still worry with just bobby pins.

I found this older thread with wonderful pics of Rose de Noel and thought I’ll add my question here. What earrings would you wear with the small RdN pendant in yellow gold, stone TBD? I am reposting this pic that @BigAkoya posted and think something in the YG frivole family would be pretty. Matching size Rose de Noel earrings seem a bit much, but perhaps the mini RdN earrings would be nice? I’d love more ideas, and I know the ladies here are great at styling pieces together.

D0F84C45-7946-430B-8602-9AC7A9B68F51.jpg4DF5ABBE-2309-49E1-8F95-C0C60231FBF9.jpg

I found this older thread with wonderful pics of Rose de Noel and thought I’ll add my question here. What earrings would you wear with the small RdN pendant in yellow gold, stone TBD? I am reposting this pic that @BigAkoya posted and think something in the YG frivole family would be pretty. Matching size Rose de Noel earrings seem a bit much, but perhaps the mini RdN earrings would be nice? I’d love more ideas, and I know the ladies here are great at styling pieces together.

View attachment 5208089View attachment 5208090
I’d do something very simple to keep the focus on the pendant. Yellow gold or pearl studs of some variation or diamonds.

Reactions: hhw and cayman718