If you could only choose two, which two?

Jan 29, 2014
I'll be visiting my LV boutique this weekend and can't choose between the mini pochette, card holder, monogram cles and the sunglasses case.

For those of you that have the sunglasses case is it a soft case? I have a hard case and I'm looking for something a little more compact.

Thank you!

I agree with those above. I love my mono cles and carry it every day to hold my car fob, cards, ID, and some cash. I'm thinking about upgrading to the empriente since it's a little bigger and can hold more. I like that the mono is so easy and care free though.

I use my mini pochette all the time to hold random odds and ends in my bags or sometimes as a clutch when I don't need to carry much.

Cles - it's by far my most used and loved SLG, it can also act as a card holder and mini wallet
Mini Pochette - an excellent catchall inside of a larger bag or can be worn as a small wristlet on its own

6 Key Holder and Cles or Mini Pochette, because these two are going to be your most used LV pieces in your/everyone's collection. Good Luck xx

Mini pouchette and cles.

Not all glasses fit in the sunglasses holder. Mine didn't

Easy! Mini pochette and cles.

I agree with those above. I love my mono cles and carry it every day to hold my car fob, cards, ID, and some cash. I'm thinking about upgrading to the empriente since it's a little bigger and can hold more. I like that the mono is so easy and care free though.

I use my mini pochette all the time to hold random odds and ends in my bags or sometimes as a clutch when I don't need to carry much.

Totally agree

Mini pochette and cles!

That's easy! Mini Pochette and cles! Best 2 items you'll ever get and both extremely useful! Good luck!

I agree, I'd get the mini pochette and key pouch because they are the most versatile
Wow!!! Thank you everyone! I can't wait to do my reveal! [emoji3]