Dilemma...

Havanese 28

May 4, 2014
Which color would you choose for a first pair? I love both, but wear mainly warm colors. That said, I love red for a classic, pop of color. Both are loveely, but need to choose only One for now...Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4935.PNG
    IMG_4935.PNG
    171 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_4936.PNG
    IMG_4936.PNG
    180.7 KB · Views: 274
Both are easy to wear, personally I would go for the gold first (same colour as my Dionysus boots) which will look great in the Summer but both are lovely.

Perhaps have a look in the Glass Slipper sub-forum there's a thread with lots of Princetown lovers and examples of their shoes, some people have multiples

Both are easy to wear, personally I would go for the gold first (same colour as my Dionysus boots) which will look great in the Summer but both are lovely.

Perhaps have a look in the Glass Slipper sub-forum there's a thread with lots of Princetown lovers and examples of their shoes, some people have multiples
Thank you, and I have! I'm most drawn to the Gold going in to Spring/ Summer and I wear mostly warm colors, so they will complement most everything I own. I did just get Gold Marmont, but it's a different gold and a completely different shoe. I love both and I will likely end up getting both, and perhaps black is well in the coming months.

Reactions: papertiger
Thank you, and I have! I'm most drawn to the Gold going in to Spring/ Summer and I wear mostly warm colors, so they will complement most everything I own. I did just get Gold Marmont, but it's a different gold and a completely different shoe. I love both and I will likely end up getting both, and perhaps black is well in the coming months.

Well you can't go wrong with any of those colours!

Thanks again! I just put in an order for the Gold with my SA. Another deciding factor was there are only 28 pair of the Gold in my size in the Company ( US), but more than double that number in the red. He said the Gold are not as easy to get at the moment, so I'm getting them while I can!

Reactions: Straight-Laced
The gold will go with essentially everything you wear that has gold hardware. The red may not be as versatile.
Thank you! I ordered the Gold. I hesitated initially because I recently purchased the Gold MARMONT , but they are different shades of gold, and completely different shoes. Next I will get black, as they are as classic/ versatile as the Gold.

Reactions: averagejoe