My first Burberry

julie32

Sep 23, 2014
Hello fellow Purselovers,

I am proud that after quite some time of collecting purses I finally added my first Burberry, which is also a very special Bag to me:

My grandmother recently passed away, and my mother and me inherited some money from her. We made a pact to spend a portion of that money each on a nice and timeless Designer piece that can accompany us for a long time and remind us of that very special person. As we wanted something somehow "matching" and also something timeless that will not be out of fashion in a year or two, we decided to get a burberry piece each.

While my mother decided on a classic wool/silk shawl, I got myself the Ashby Medium Hobo in black (which luckily was also 30% off at the online store we ordered from.

I am positive that I will still love this bag in many years, it suits my current style and will also not look strange on me when I grow older (I am currently 36 years old).

20170215_201800.jpeg

Reactions: G_aDDICT
Im am deeply sorry to hear about your grandmothers passing. I am glad to hear, however, that you were able to purchase a piece of sentiment to carry you through the rest of your life.

I love that bag, I think it suits you nicely. Post a pic of your mothers shawl too, we would be delighted to see her piece as well