Lose fats on face!!!!!get V line!!!!

Liz_Elizabeth

Oct 10, 2016
Hi, I'm from Sydney Australia i had my jaw line and underneath the chin(neck) liposuction and buccal fat pad removal around December 2016, i was so stressed with my face fats and tried to get rid of it with dieting and those v line mask pack and massage balls but never worked on me, So i searched for face liposuction in Korea and i chose TL plastic surgery cause the doctor had good reputation on this surgery and lifting also he has trademark right for this face liposuction, so i had online consultation with lifting consultant and she explained on the surgery and helped me how to get there and other stuffs that i need to know. i sent the deposit so they can arrange the airport pickup for me and my husband, we stayed 4days in Korea, i loved Korea, i love the food and shopping there is garosugil near TL plastic surgery so right after i recover from the surgery which i had about an hour i went to do shopping!!! anyway as a result i am super super happy and i'm planning to get lifting surgery soon!!!!
upload_2017-2-23_16-9-17.png
me before the surgery, hated those fats so much
upload_2017-2-23_16-10-10.png
next day for tape and dressing removal! me and hubby got so surprised!
upload_2017-2-23_16-20-47.png
This is me 2 months later!!!
upload_2017-2-23_16-21-32.png
This was taken few days ago!!! I love the result and I love TL plastic surgery and
huge thanks to dr Jung yeonho!!

Power V and buccal fat pad was absolutely worth it for people like me who wants to
get rid of face fats!!!

Think it looks fantastic that's for sure. However to play devils advocate botox for the jaw also creates dramatic results on its own. I'd love to see how you look like after the effect wears out.

Think it looks fantastic that's for sure. However to play devils advocate botox for the jaw also creates dramatic results on its own. I'd love to see how you look like after the effect wears out.
hi there i didnt have really developed muscle so i believe power v helped me a lot especially on fats, the botox result appears
2 weeks later that;s what they said to me, but the picture was taken the next day, so i guess power v gave me that result!! :P