Coach x Elvis™ Capsule Collection - SoHo Spring 2017

Hey Coachies,

Looks like Coach SoHo is at it again with another one of their New York City exclusive collections! Coach x Elvis™ has taken over their SoHo boutique for NYFW.
View attachment 3603405
Source: Instagram
I saw this pop up on Instagram on Friday, and I've been patiently waiting for pictures of their limited edition products. I'm sure they have more to offer than what is pictured, or if the store is allowed to do a phone order for this merchandise.
View attachment 3603406
Source: Instagram
View attachment 3603407
View attachment 3603408
View attachment 3603409
View attachment 3603410
View attachment 3603411
Source: dustinthecity.tumblr.com

I'm liking the three different sizes of the turnlock wristlet! The large one, especially!

Reactions: elvisfan4life
Here is my photo of my Mom with Elvis in Paris. My dh is surprising me by having this photo "cleaned up" by a good friend and then he's making it into a bag charm for me! Can't wait to get it and carry it on all my bags. I miss my Mom but this way she'll always be with me.
I love this picture! What a treasure. And a great moment for your lovely Mother! Thank you for sharing it again.

Reactions: elvisfan4life
Your mother surely would be thrilled to see this -- its LOVELY!!!

Could you share the name of the company that made this or was it made by an individual, privately?

Thanks so much K.E.W., I'm happy to share that it was made through Shutterfly. You send them your image and though this was actually a shape for an ornament it can easily be a handbag "ornament", can't it? They do have different shapes available, it's your image over some sort of sturdy metal so it's very well made and substantial.
It can also be double sided so you can choose a different image for the reverse side if you wish, dh chose the same image which is perfect!

Thanks so much K.E.W., I'm happy to share that it was made through Shutterfly. You send them your image and though this was actually a shape for an ornament it can easily be a handbag "ornament", can't it? They do have different shapes available, it's your image over some sort of sturdy metal so it's very well made and substantial.
It can also be double sided so you can choose a different image for the reverse side if you wish, dh chose the same image which is perfect!

Oh, I know Shutterfly! Well, over the years I've "started" a few photo collage projects but didn't follow through (I don't remember reasons, but it's no reflection on them). They obviously do good work! Thx for letting me know.

Enjoy!

Reactions: alansgail
Oh that is amazng and so personal how wonderful to always have your mum with you (and E of course!!!)- what a fab idea by DH xx