Has anyone recently been to Cinderella plastic surgery clinic?

I think she was sponsored, or at least she was sponsored by docfinderkorea.
Being sponsored does not take away the quality of the surgery. Surgery results are what they are. This particular person is very upfront and honest when it comes to things of this nature
I personally don't like people who make blog about there plastic surgery since you never if the person sponsored

Reactions: summerlux
That's why I never rely on youtube videos and blogs, I'm just happy they had good results, but it has no effects on me whatsoever
Not that I don't trust them but I want more accurate info, hence why I'm spending all my time on research lol

That's why I never rely on youtube videos and blogs, I'm just happy they had good results, but it has no effects on me whatsoever
Not that I don't trust them but I want more accurate info, hence why I'm spending all my time on research lol

Agree since the doctor extra careful when someone sponsor or the people famous

Way to be a skeptic. If that is the case then I guess there are not any clinics in korea that can be trusted. They all advertise and sponsor, it's part of the way business culture is ran. If you feel like they won't be as careful or do as good of a job, then maybe surgery in korea is not for you.

Way to be a skeptic. If that is the case then I guess there are not any clinics in korea that can be trusted. They all advertise and sponsor, it's part of the way business culture is ran. If you feel like they won't be as careful or do as good of a job, then maybe surgery in korea is not for you.

Sorry it my personal about what hospital I like since I am the one choose what hospital I get my surgery at

Reactions: Kebro
doctors won't treat you badly on purspose don't worry it's not their goal :smile:
but celebrities are celebrities haha it's the same everywhere
if you trust this or this clinic you're right. if you don't trust it, you're right too. do whatever you feel it's right :smile:

I too have been wondering this. I think Celia's (the girl in the video) surgery came out amazing ! Not gonna lie, I have been interested in Cinderella since I saw her videos, and I'm looking for reviews from people that aren't vloggers

Reactions: jacobjarred30