Burst of color and timeless elegance....2 reveals

May 27, 2012
So my chanel color game is a little weak, I prefer neutrals and except for my mermaid boy everything is black, silver, or beige. I really loved the shiny caviar from 17c but knew a bag probably wasn't something I wanted although the colors were gorgeous. SLGs are hard to come by, but thanks to TraceySH for her SA recommendation I was able to score the smaller of my 2 recent purchases.

My larger reveal is thanks to kendie- I am so thankful for your help and information. The information likely helped the shopper from the PS app find this beautiful bag. I have been trying to be good and hold off until Europe because I have strongly been considering the taupe boy in old medium. However- I already have 2 new medium boys. I wanted to add variety to my collection and still have some classics missing. This classic was the combo that really made me attracted to this bag. For some reason, other versions have not spoken to me as much. I kept thinking about it. Seeing pictures of it and even a review of it on youtube, I knew it would haunt me if I didn't get it. We all know from what I said earlier...I love a good neutral....

38A4E00A-B286-489A-A63D-771324F58D79.JPG

My beige chevron 226 reissue- I am so in love with this. I think it is my favorite bag out of everything I own. It is soft and smooshy compared to my other chanels but does not feel so delicate that I'm worried about damage. I also love that it is not "in your face" chanel and only true lovers of the brand will know I'm carrying a chanel. I now have a reissue, and a chevron, and could not be happier. Thank you so much kendie for being kind enough to help me or else I would not have been able to have this bag as part of my collection.

View attachment 3613769

My beige chevron 226 reissue- I am so in love with this. I think it is my favorite bag out of everything I own. It is soft and smooshy compared to my other chanels but does not feel so delicate that I'm worried about damage. I also love that it is not "in your face" chanel and only true lovers of the brand will know I'm carrying a chanel. I now have a reissue, and a chevron, and could not be happier. Thank you so much kendie for being kind enough to help me or else I would not have been able to have this bag as part of my collection.
Ah this described very well why the reissue is the favorite of many!!! distressed calf is so awesome. Such great luck locating this beige beauty. Lovely turquoise SLG too. You must be over the moon! :smile: