Need David Yurman cable help!!

foursquare1

Apr 19, 2015
Hi all,
As a reward for being accepted to medical school, my parents have so kindly promised me a DY cable bracelet of my choosing. Seeing as I love all of them, I'm pretty indecisive on which stone to get and need some help choosing!
I know I want to get a 7mm and much prefer neutral stones so here are the ends I'm considering:
Pearl, gold, faceted onyx, garnet

If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations please let me know! Thanks so much!

I can't help you much, as I want to buy a cable bracelet too, and can't decide. I do want a 5 MM though. :smile:
I think going with a color that blends with most clothing is probably best, like pearl or onyx. I want to save to get the sterling silver, with gold ends with diamonds so it matches everything :smile:
I do love the blue stone though, but I can see me wearing that more in the summer.
Are you looking at the gold? If so, the pearl ends would look so classic :smile:
Congrats!!!

I can't help you much, as I want to buy a cable bracelet too, and can't decide. I do want a 5 MM though. :smile:
I think going with a color that blends with most clothing is probably best, like pearl or onyx. I want to save to get the sterling silver, with gold ends with diamonds so it matches everything :smile:
I do love the blue stone though, but I can see me wearing that more in the summer.
Are you looking at the gold? If so, the pearl ends would look so classic :smile:
Congrats!!!
Yeah I want a stone that I can wear with anything. The blue topaz is beautiful but I feel like it's the most common stone I see and not one that I think goes with my wardrobe. I do love the pearl a lot, but the way the faceted stones sparkle in the sun just gets me. They're really beautiful. Hopefully we can decide! Let me know if you get yours soon what you decide to go with!

Yeah I want a stone that I can wear with anything. The blue topaz is beautiful but I feel like it's the most common stone I see and not one that I think goes with my wardrobe. I do love the pearl a lot, but the way the faceted stones sparkle in the sun just gets me. They're really beautiful. Hopefully we can decide! Let me know if you get yours soon what you decide to go with!
I will! You are so right, the stones glimmer so nicely. :smile: I also love his starburst necklace in sterling silver with diamonds with the matching bangles. Very hard decision!

I have the pearl classic cable and the Spira bracelet in 18k gold as well. I absolutely love my pearl bracelet!
Yeah I really like the look of the pearl! When I first saw these bracelets I went back and forth on the pearl and faceted black onyx. I'm glad to know you love yours! Maybe I'll have a change of heart when I see them in the store!

Your best bet is to try them on in person. Classic cable is lovely but DY now makes a 5mm Renaissance cuff too. Besides, you never know what treasures an SA can pull out of those cases...

Your best bet is to try them on in person. Classic cable is lovely but DY now makes a 5mm Renaissance cuff too. Besides, you never know what treasures an SA can pull out of those cases...
Ohhhhh I like the sound of that! :love: maybe the SA will show me something I've never seen! My dream is to get the bracelet with white topaz ends but I've never seen that before haha

I have five 7mm (black onyx, citrine with diamonds, gold end with diamonds and two prasiolite, one with gold and the stone and the other all silver and diamonds). My absolute favorite bracelets by far are the prasiolite ones, even though the stone is green it is very pale but sparkles a lot and blends easily with everything!

I have five 7mm (black onyx, citrine with diamonds, gold end with diamonds and two prasiolite, one with gold and the stone and the other all silver and diamonds). My absolute favorite bracelets by far are the prasiolite ones, even though the stone is green it is very pale but sparkles a lot and blends easily with everything!
Oh my gosh that sounds like quite a collection! I'm sure they're all so beautiful! Thank you for your advice. I agree that the prasiolite is stunning :smile: I ended up getting the pearl and am extremely happy with my choice. Hoping to get a faceted gemstone one next.

Oh my gosh that sounds like quite a collection! I'm sure they're all so beautiful! Thank you for your advice. I agree that the prasiolite is stunning :smile: I ended up getting the pearl and am extremely happy with my choice. Hoping to get a faceted gemstone one next.
Great choice, you can't never go wrong with pearls, neutral and matches everything. Congratulations on your bracelet!

Reactions: foursquare1