Personal shopper - anyone has experience with this person?

ngbranda

Nov 20, 2016
Hi ladies, I found a personal shopper from instagram that has a Chanel bag that I'm very interested in but this is my first time dealing with a PS so would like to know if anyone from this forum has dealt with her and that she's legit? Her instagram account is fashion_addict93.
She only accepts PayPal invoice and the price she offers is exactly the same as offered in the US.

Any feedback will be appreciated! Thanks!

Reactions: devilangel
Hi ladies, I found a personal shopper from instagram that has a Chanel bag that I'm very interested in but this is my first time dealing with a PS so would like to know if anyone from this forum has dealt with her and that she's legit? Her instagram account is fashion_addict93.
She only accepts PayPal invoice and the price she offers is exactly the same as offered in the US.

Hi! I purchased a chevron dark beige mini from her. She's very pleasant to deal with. She even got me a zippy cardent holder in turquoise which isn't available in the US.

Hi! I purchased a chevron dark beige mini from her. She's very pleasant to deal with. She even got me a zippy cardent holder in turquoise which isn't available in the US.

Hi! Thanks so much for your input! I saw the chevron mini that was available and congrats on your purchase! Did you bring in to the store to check for its authenticity though?

Reactions: sh101
Yes she's great! I always Pay her via PayPal though and pay the extra 3-4% for piece of mind and safety

I'm interested in purchasing a Chanel off her, but she said bank transfer only unfortunately.
Do you still think it's okay? This is my first time resorting to a personal shopper so I'm a little worried.

I wanted to buy a bag off her and she had said wire transfer only- I was hoping to pay via PayPal too! So sad [emoji24]
I'm interested in purchasing a Chanel off her, but she said bank transfer only unfortunately.
Do you still think it's okay? This is my first time resorting to a personal shopper so I'm a little worried.

I believe the last time I went to purchase she said she was over the 2 per month bag limit and offered me to do a bank transfer directly to the Chanel boutique.

However, when dealing with shoppers, I prefer to work solely via PayPal as it's easier for me too, so ultimately I purchased from another PS (pm me if you want her details). I myself would never bank wire money directly to a personal shopper (even if I've used them before), I'm just very fussy where that is concerned.

I saw that personal shopper too in instagram. Once I inquire they said the no return allowed. Now a days, I noticed that Chanel have a lot of imperfections that's why it's better if you can return it if in case you saw a damage or imperfections . But double check they even mention they can credit your item in some chanel boutique

Sorry to hijack post but have any of you ladies purchased from the personal shopper (@ParisBazaar)? Is it safe?

Thank you!
I have purchased from her and shes great - the item was perfect and like it was from the boutique and included the receipt. She also accepts paypal which I prefer to use. I haven't used bank transfer with personal shoppers before.

Sorry to hijack post but have any of you ladies purchased from the personal shopper (@ParisBazaar)? Is it safe?

Thank you!

I have used her and can confirm the items are genuine. She has managed to locate a few items I was looking for. However you have to make payment via bank transfer direct to the boutique and then her fee via PayPal with extra fees for PayPal on top. I've used her a few times. It was more than a week to a week and a half after I paid for the bags for them to be collected from the boutique. She didn't contact me when she said she would and I ended up contacting her to confirm she had them. One of the bags wasn't packaged very well (this was likely the boutiques fault but obviously wasn't checked. The bag arrived dented as it wasn't stuffed but I managed to stuff it and it now isn't too visible). Once item was sent she sent multiple messages to confirm arrival. Considering I've paid over €800 for her services I didn't feel she was very polite. I've also emailed her several times about something and she has just ignored the emails. Like I said I was pleased to get the items I was looking for and they were genuine but I found things a little frustrating considering how much I paid for her service. I am looking for a reliable PS as there are often items I'm looking for but I would really like to work with someone polite and helpful at that price and her not replying when suits her etc puts me off.

Has anyone ever purchased from nisiscloset? There's a bag that I want to buy from her but she stated that there's no exchange or returns. The bag I want isn't sold in the US? Is she legit? Do you think it's a good idea?