Eyeline Pump!

Aug 17, 2008
Hi everyone! Anyone own these babies? I need a size 35 but its sold out in the NUDE[emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22] . There is a size 36 available.
I am wondering if anyone has experience either owning or trying on to see if maybe they run snug or small and I can get the 36's!

Any help would be great please. If even to drool with me haha. Luv yall Screenshot_20170221-161448.png

Hi everyone! Anyone own these babies? I need a size 35 but its sold out in the NUDE[emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22] . There is a size 36 available.
I am wondering if anyone has experience either owning or trying on to see if maybe they run snug or small and I can get the 36's!

Any help would be great please. If even to drool with me haha. Luv yall View attachment 3612585
If you do a search there are some reveal pics of the shoe, maybe there is some info there?

Any help would be great please. If even to drool with me haha. Luv yall View attachment 3612585

My usual size is 38.5, but in Eyeline pump I wear 38.

My usual size is 38.5, but in Eyeline pump I wear 38.
Hey thanks for your input. I did do a search on 'eyeline', 'pump', 'heels', etc but i didnt come up with any other information.
Unfortunately theyre out of stock in the nude anyways, but I am trying to get on a waitlist.
I might just opt for a nude Valentino Rockstud instead. [emoji22] [emoji15] [emoji7]

Reactions: BeBe2223