Goyard Artois

The straps seem longer on the larger Artois versus the pm St. Louis. Is this the case? I found the pm St. Louis straps a bit short and more like a crook of the arm bag if I were to carry it in the winter. Also anyone have thoughts or experience with the durability of this tote versus the St. Louis?

An SA in SF told me that the bigger newer Artois is somewhat "in between" or a more compact version of the GM size.

That said, one SA said the Artois MM is sized 14.2x11.1 and another SA said it was 20x11.5 ...
Both said it was about a 9 in drop.

So I'm also still a bit confused... [emoji13]
I was told the Artois MM is closest to the St Louis PM....I'll be getting my bag this week. I will take pics!

An SA in SF told me that the bigger newer Artois is somewhat "in between" or a more compact version of the GM size.

That said, one SA said the Artois MM is sized 14.2x11.1 and another SA said it was 20x11.5 ...
Both said it was about a 9 in drop.

So I'm also still a bit confused... [emoji13]
I was able to try on both the Artois PM and Artois MM at the Neiman Marcus in BH. I agree with the above mentioned SA that the Artois MM is sized somewhere in between the St Louis PM and GM.

I would definitely classify the Artois MM as more of a travel bag, therefore I would liken it more to size of the St. Louis GM.

Reactions: earthygirl
I was able to try on both the Artois PM and Artois MM at the Neiman Marcus in BH. I agree with the above mentioned SA that the Artois MM is sized somewhere in between the St Louis PM and GM.

I would definitely classify the Artois MM as more of a travel bag, therefore I would liken it more to size of the St. Louis GM.
Thank you!! I think the smaller one is what I need.