Made for Outlet? My new purchase seems like it is

p3b

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
I haven't come across this on tpf or my research so forgive me if this is a duplicate question. Does Longchamp do Made for Outlet only items? I received my lagoon Le Pliage from Woodbury today and the zipper track is brown instead of the color of the bag like my other four.

IMG_1487633730.179145.jpg

I've been looking for the color since I missed it in 2014. I was hoping it would be same color zipper. I don't think lagoon will come out at least this year at department stores as it is likely a spring color. What do you think?

IMG_1487633855.575980.jpg

I haven't come across this on tpf or my research so forgive me if this is a duplicate question. Does Longchamp do Made for Outlet only items? I received my lagoon Le Pliage from Woodbury today and the zipper track is brown instead of the color of the bag like my other four.

View attachment 3611707

I've been looking for the color since I missed it in 2014. I was hoping it would be same color zipper. I don't think lagoon will come out at least this year at department stores as it is likely a spring color. What do you think?

View attachment 3611710
That is very weird. My lagoon has the matching lagoon zipper. Would you confirm that the colour code is 279?

Last edited:
LC wont say so but they sometimes find rolls of old season nylons and make batches of LPs which they ship to the outlets. They use the brown zipper bc they ran out of the matching color zippers from years ago.
One way to look at it is that it looks closer to the Personalized with the brown zippers?
Oh, how interesting. Mistery solved!

LC wont say so but they sometimes find rolls of old season nylons and make batches of LPs which they ship to the outlets. They use the brown zipper bc they ran out of the matching color zippers from years ago.
One way to look at it is that it looks closer to the Personalized with the brown zippers?

I wonder why they won't say? Strange. So it was made for Outlet then.

Do all personalized bags come with brown zipper? I thought it was same color as main nylon?

Is color code in the bottom row of numbers on inside tag? There are three rows of info. If so, I did see 279 there with a B
Here's what my tag look like. Perhaps your bag has a special code also? Anyway, your bag is indeed made for Outlet. But that's what made you able to still have it, so I say, enjoy it! :smile: I also missed the lagoon in the other size i wanted (mlh)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 623
Here's what my tag look like. Perhaps your bag has a special code also? Anyway, your bag is indeed made for Outlet. But that's what made you able to still have it, so I say, enjoy it! :smile: I also missed the lagoon in the other size i wanted (mlh)

Here is mine
IMG_1487642335.866365.jpg

I wanted small/medium long handle as well but they only had large. I'm surprised it wasn't marked down more since it is MFF. $116 before tax instead of $145 before tax