What are your "silly" fears?

Liz_x3

Jun 12, 2007
Mine is:

I'm afraid that Diet Coke really does have calories in it and that Coca-Cola has been lying to us all this time. I know.. WEIRD! But I have this thing where I don't like drinking my calories so I try to stick to drinks with no calories in them. Feel free to laugh at me.. LOL!

I HATE fish....they are creepy and ugly, and they make me sick to my stomach....so I guess sea food is out, too....LOL. I also don't even like the look of Swedish Fish (the candy) I think they are repulsive and icky looking

I always worry that whoever my current SO is will dump me or cheat on me, even if everything in our relationship is absolutely perfect and he is a trustworthy partner.

That making a major purchase, even when I have the funds completely free and available, will somehow end my very existence as a human being :wacko: well, that or my parents will be disappointed in me as a person, lol

That if someone ever tried to rob my house while I was away, they'd skip the jewelry and the art and go for my Chihuahua children :crybaby:Take everything else, leave my doggies!!!!!!

That something will cause my carefully planned beach trip to go awry and I'll never be able to plan another family vacation again!!

K, I know you'll all probably laugh at me. My bf does it all the time. But bubbles. I can do the bubble baths and stuff, but when thing's are boiling and when you get a cup of hot chocolate and there are BUBBLES in the drink, it just gives me the heeby jeebies!