Help me decide between 2 Kate Spade Sunglasses, 2 colors

klb4556

O.G.
May 18, 2009
I love them both!! In hindsight I would like to have posted this in the KS forum, but don't want to duplicate post, mods, if you can move it, I would appreciate it.

The tortoise is more plain and will go with everything but I feel like it's what I normally go with all the time, but I don't have many tortoise pairs surprisingly, I just gravitate towards them. The "blush tortoise with black" is more fun and different. I'd actually like to get both, because they're still very different, but can't do that right now, so what would you do?

Tortoise:Screenshot 2017-02-20 at 12.05.08 PM.png

Blush tortoise/ black:Screenshot 2017-02-20 at 12.04.44 PM.png

I love them both!! In hindsight I would like to have posted this in the KS forum, but don't want to duplicate post, mods, if you can move it, I would appreciate it.

The tortoise is more plain and will go with everything but I feel like it's what I normally go with all the time, but I don't have many tortoise pairs surprisingly, I just gravitate towards them. The "blush tortoise with black" is more fun and different. I'd actually like to get both, because they're still very different, but can't do that right now, so what would you do?

Tortoise:View attachment 3611415

Blush tortoise/ black:View attachment 3611416
I like the blush the best and still think they would go with everything.