How Do You Like Them Apples...

May 12, 2006
Sooo, I have this very complicated relationship with Bals. I obsess over them, get them, and then I rid myself of them, lol. Something tells me this ones going to be a keeper! I present my "new to me" 05 Apple Green Day! Personally, I think considering the age it's in great condition AND I got it for a steal[emoji57]! Not to mention the leather is incredible! That has been an issue with some Bals and me in the past...I've had some with just terrible leather[emoji24] Needless to I'm pretty excited! I'll have to take better photos later![emoji51]IMG_1487451692.701070.jpgIMG_1487451705.010605.jpg

Sooo, I have this very complicated relationship with Bals. I obsess over them, get them, and then I rid myself of them, lol. Something tells me this ones going to be a keeper! I present my "new to me" 05 Apple Green Day! Personally, I think considering the age it's in great condition AND I got it for a steal[emoji57]! Not to mention the leather is incredible! That has been an issue with some Bals and me in the past...I've had some with just terrible leather[emoji24] Needless to I'm pretty excited! I'll have to take better photos later![emoji51]View attachment 3609840View attachment 3609841
Omg I so love your opening line!!! I get it as I'm often the same lately quite complicated indeed! But WOWZA THAT COLOR! It's so strikingly vivid & stunning! Expect BOATLOADS of stares & compliments! Congrats'

Sooo, I have this very complicated relationship with Bals. I obsess over them, get them, and then I rid myself of them, lol. Something tells me this ones going to be a keeper! I present my "new to me" 05 Apple Green Day! Personally, I think considering the age it's in great condition AND I got it for a steal[emoji57]! Not to mention the leather is incredible! That has been an issue with some Bals and me in the past...I've had some with just terrible leather[emoji24] Needless to I'm pretty excited! I'll have to take better photos later![emoji51]View attachment 3609840View attachment 3609841
Congrats, the early Day bags are some of my faves!

Reactions: missjenny2679