No distressed calfskin for reissue anymore?

hyacinth312

Mar 24, 2011
Hi ladies, I'm looking for a classic calfskin reissue 226 with GHW. My sa told me that it was replaced by the smooth calfskin instead. Here is the picture that she send me. I really doubt about this, but the classic reissue does seems to be really hard to find now a days. What do you guys think about this one? I can't see it in person so I don't know how it will feels or wears. Thanks!

IMG_1487369620.573443.jpg

Reactions: Mong
At least in Paris there is still Reissue with distressed calfskin, it is a classic so they won't discontinue them!
But I would love to know if the reissue with smooth calfskin and aged gold hardware exist in the small (225) size. And if so, what is the code for it!

At least in Paris there is still Reissue with distressed calfskin, it is a classic so they won't discontinue them!
But I would love to know if the reissue with smooth calfskin and aged gold hardware exist in the small (225) size. And if so, what is the code for it!

Thanks dear for the info. My sa doesn't have the 225, but I believe they have it out there. I would certainly wish that I could buy it from Europe considering the price difference[emoji24]

Thanks for the info! May I ask if you bought it from Chanel boutique or the department store? All the sa that I asked are from department stores. I wonder if they have more classic in store in the boutique

I got it from Hirshleifers. I was going to ask at 57th Street boutique the next time I went by there but when my hirsh SA sent new arrivals last week, there she was. I do tend to think you may have more luck @ boutiques.