blue boots with jeans?

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I spotted a pair of blue/grey boots yesterday. they're donald pliner western couture, lined in leather with leather soles. I really like the leather lining and the heel height and style were good.
Three things held me back: blue jeans with blue boots maybe too much blue? I just bought some new boots. Ran out of time to shop.
I didn't take a picture and this is the closest thing I could find online. Not representative of the style but pretty close to the color, I think. The boots were had kind of a faux fading on them and almost appeared grey.
So would you wear blue/grey boots with blue jeans? Most of the jeans I've been wearing lately are mid-wash. I have one pair of darker wash that I like and some grey ones. Forget the blue boots or go back?
post_00m0m_b0HRaCDQRWt_600x450.jpg

I really like blue boots, I think you'll be surprised how well they will go with things. I do tend to wear mine more with black jeans though, might need to go grey jeans shopping now too!

I really like blue boots, I think you'll be surprised how well they will go with things. I do tend to wear mine more with black jeans though, might need to go grey jeans shopping now too!
unfortunately the blue boots didn't work out. I went back to get them but upon trying on again decided they weren't comfortable