What's In Your Mulberry Bag?

Hmmm I'm not much wiser, sorry. It looks more like calf to me, doesn't look grainy enough to be goatskin, but I'm not sure, I hope someone else chimes in! I do love the colour, it's beautiful :smile:

Hmmm I'm not much wiser, sorry. It looks more like calf to me, doesn't look grainy enough to be goatskin, but I'm not sure, I hope someone else chimes in! I do love the colour, it's beautiful :smile:

Thank you, Pessie! I´ll wait, then, to be sure what leather it´s made of before I do anything to her. It was the colour which got me first - perfect for dreary nippy winter days!

Could somebody please show me what would fit into Mulberry Primrose!!! It's one of my unicorn bags but I'm a bit worried about the pyramid shape and how much stuff would actually fit into it. It does look quite a spacious bag but is it really???

Could somebody please show me what would fit into Mulberry Primrose!!! It's one of my unicorn bags but I'm a bit worried about the pyramid shape and how much stuff would actually fit into it. It does look quite a spacious bag but is it really???
It really is spacious. It fits more than one would think. I sold mine on, so I cannot post photos, but it' s the perfect medium sized bag and also quite light. If it's your unicorn bag, go for it! You won't regret it.

In my new Cara Medium Oxblood I have;
Mulberry makeup bag in Peony Pink (love this SO much) which holds powder, compact hairbrush, lip liner, YSL Touché Eclat, Estée Lauder makeup, nail file and has a zip in the back wall inside where I keep my sea bands, tooth flossers and tweezers.
Kobo Aura (with purple leather jacket)
Mulberry Blossom purse in Oxblood
Specsavers glasses
Blotterazzi by Beautyblender (re-usable/washable face blotter for tres oily skin)
Bag with Kleenex Mansize in (obsessed with these and may actually be a 90yr old woman)
Wet Wipes (must have)
Kleenex handbag tissues
Soap & Glory Hand Food cream
Sennheiser earphone pouch with earphones and inhalers
Keys with Percy the Pig
Leopard print Accessorize scarf (I don't leave the house without it!)
Pale blue Oliver Bonas leather pouch with pain killers, perfume, glasses wipes and gum.

Attachments

• IMG_0149.JPG
    IMG_0149.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 1,597
  • IMG_0150.JPG
    IMG_0150.JPG
    234.5 KB · Views: 1,562
  • IMG_0147.JPG
    IMG_0147.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 1,611
As inspired by Ali-Bagpuss who noted that there were threads like this in the other forums, I thought I'd start one here :smile: Anyway, I like being nosey :graucho:

So, what's in your bag? Here's mine:

Bag - Oak E/W Bayswater.

Pink Radley purse (hopefully to be replaced with an Oak or black Mulberry one!)
Pucci soft leather coin purse in shades of pink and beige
Pink Aspinal heart shaped keyring for my home keys
Blue Aspinal heart shaped keyring for the keys to my friend's place in Shropshire
Pink Aspinal pen pouch containing silver Parker rollerball and Paperchase pencil
Pink Paperchase mid year diary
Pink LG Chocolate phone with lucky Chinese cat charm
Pink USB data key
Pink mini Maglite
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream
Smints
£15 M&S voucher (xmas pressie from my aunt, dunno what to get yet!)
Brown (yes brown!!!) Radley travelcard holder
One of my personal geocoins (I'm into geocaching)....whoa that is pink too

....seriously I never thought I was someone who was really into pink! :wtf:
Waterwipes, anti-bac gel, hairbrush and lipstick - oh and purse!

In my new Cara Medium Oxblood I have;
Mulberry makeup bag in Peony Pink (love this SO much) which holds powder, compact hairbrush, lip liner, YSL Touché Eclat, Estée Lauder makeup, nail file and has a zip in the back wall inside where I keep my sea bands, tooth flossers and tweezers.
Kobo Aura (with purple leather jacket)
Mulberry Blossom purse in Oxblood
Specsavers glasses
Blotterazzi by Beautyblender (re-usable/washable face blotter for tres oily skin)
Bag with Kleenex Mansize in (obsessed with these and may actually be a 90yr old woman)
Wet Wipes (must have)
Kleenex handbag tissues
Soap & Glory Hand Food cream
Sennheiser earphone pouch with earphones and inhalers
Keys with Percy the Pig
Leopard print Accessorize scarf (I don't leave the house without it!)
Pale blue Oliver Bonas leather pouch with pain killers, perfume, glasses wipes and gum.
I love how organised this is!

Thank you very much, MiniMabel! Now I can find out how to treat her properly. This is such a practical, sturdy, light and fun handbag, and I wish Mulberry hadn´t discontinued it!
Try collonil 1909 the cream is a cleaner and will remove any scratches etc top up with the lotion which is the best moisturiser for nourishing older dry leather then seal with any waterproofer you like it will be as new I have the same leather in black large Mabel and 8 Mabel's in various leathers and colours - I use 1909 on everything -enjoy

I love how organised this is!

Thanks but I'm pretty sure I have significant handbag OCD!!!

I'm partially sighted so if I'm having a bad day it helps to know stuff stays in the same place...

Some of my slouchier Mulberry bags drive me nuts as things jumble about when I walk, so that's why I have pouches for most things now

As inspired by Ali-Bagpuss who noted that there were threads like this in the other forums, I thought I'd start one here :smile: Anyway, I like being nosey :graucho:

So, what's in your bag? Here's mine:

Bag - Oak E/W Bayswater.

Pink Radley purse (hopefully to be replaced with an Oak or black Mulberry one!)
Pucci soft leather coin purse in shades of pink and beige
Pink Aspinal heart shaped keyring for my home keys
Blue Aspinal heart shaped keyring for the keys to my friend's place in Shropshire
Pink Aspinal pen pouch containing silver Parker rollerball and Paperchase pencil
Pink Paperchase mid year diary
Pink LG Chocolate phone with lucky Chinese cat charm
Pink USB data key
Pink mini Maglite
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream
Smints
£15 M&S voucher (xmas pressie from my aunt, dunno what to get yet!)
Brown (yes brown!!!) Radley travelcard holder
One of my personal geocoins (I'm into geocaching)....whoa that is pink too

....seriously I never thought I was someone who was really into pink! :wtf:
Heres mine
Bayswater
Vivienne Westwood gold purse
paracetamol in a small tin
Car/house keys
2 pens
diary
bitter lemon sweets 2
body shop hemp hand cream
some receipts/ all rubbish lol :smile:

My bag is a Cara in Medium Oxblood - LOVE HER TO DEATH even though she is as vulnerable as a baby

- Sunglasses RayBan
- Wallet WERA
- Glasses with 50% dark lenses for my headaches Persol
- Umbrella
- Pen
- Small notebook
- Headphones + adapter to share
- Whatever book I'm reading
- Water bottle (must have I'm a desert all year around)
- Lipgloss/lipstick + chapstick (as I said desert)
- Gum
- Phone charger
- Ear pluggs for flying - thingy
- House keys
- TONS of receipts

Such boring content haha

What I CAN fit

- iPad without any problem
- 2 pairs of sweatshirts (if it's empty)