LV Empreinte Key Pouch in Grape

miss_lyn

O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Has anyone seen the LV Empreinte Key Pouch in Grape color in stores recently? I know the grape color was a seasonal color last year but I was hoping it was still available in some stores...thanks :smile:

Has anyone seen the LV Empreinte Key Pouch in Grape color in stores recently? I know the grape color was a seasonal color last year but I was hoping it was still available in some stores...thanks :smile:
I saw one today - I'm pretty sure it was Grape - and actually considered it but opted for a DA instead

Hi
I'm jumping on this thread, coz I completely missed out on grabbing a pre-loved one today and now I'm even more determined to find one!

Please let me know if you see any if you're out and about shopping!

Thanks sooooooooo much!!!!

Hi
I'm jumping on this thread, coz I completely missed out on grabbing a pre-loved one today and now I'm even more determined to find one!

Please let me know if you see any if you're out and about shopping!

Thanks sooooooooo much!!!!

There's one listed on eBay but they are asking 630 plus 10.00 shipping. I absolutely love mine!!

Thanks so much for letting me know!!! :smile: $630 is waaaayyyy to much as there was one on fashionphile for $400 and something the other day.
Oh you're SO lucky you have one! I just love my black one but I just love love love the grape colour!
Thanks again for letting me know! :heart:

There's one listed on eBay but they are asking 630 plus 10.00 shipping. I absolutely love mine!!

I hope that you find your Emp. pouch ~ I have been enjoying mine since they were first released, about 2 1/2 years ago. :smile:
I could not help but notice that your sweet little fur baby looks a lot like mine ... shih tzu :heart: