Mom & Daughter with same bag?

ccbaggirl89

Mar 26, 2015
Are any of you in the group of moms and daughters that have the exact same LV bag? Or maybe your sister has the exact same bag as you? I own the black Twice and I know my mom would love the red version, but I feel a bit weird buying her an identical bag to me - even though we are best friends. Anyone in this situation?

Reactions: prepster
agree. but you don't end up grocery shopping with them or seeing them daily in your home. it's like showing up at an event with the exact dress as another woman... we all want to be individual :smile:
If she's getting red, it's not exactly the same. ;) I would just wear a different bag when she wears hers. But I have seen women in groups with a few carrying the same bag, it's inevitable with any mass-produced brand.

My bestfriend, her mom and myself all have the same LV and we have all been out carrying it together in the past. It was never planned but just kind of happened as we all never felt the need to phone ahead to find out which LV the other was using that day. I live by the saying great minds think alike :smile: so I do not see anything wrong with it.