Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Red red reveal! I got the compact wallet, red/black bandana scarf (it's a diamond shape!), and they gifted me this heart coin purse!

Apologies for the crappy in car photo, but I was excited and couldn't wait for a nice staged at home shot. Haha...

View attachment 3604632
Beautiful haul! I noticed the scarf is diamond shaped too. I wonder if you just roll it into one long strip and then wrap around the handles.

It's 4am where I'm at and I can't even sleep because I've been thinking about this beauty. I've really, really, really been wanting the pink/black tea rose Rogue since I first saw it revealed here, but couldn't justify the splurge in my own mind. I decided then that I'd get the 1941 red 25 since I liked that one a lot, too. Of course now that I want it, after it's been for sale on the site for ages, it's out of stock and backordered until April. Little did I know, my husband would stop by our boutique on his way home last night in the hopes of finding a red one and ended up bringing this pretty home instead! He had no idea how bad I even wanted it and *gasp* wasn't even sure I'd like it! Crazy talk!

20170214_202009 (1).jpg 20170214_202022 (1).jpg
The details on this bag are amazing. My favorite little surprise was the sparkly copper colored rivets. Oh, and that pink suede. Yum!

It's 4am where I'm at and I can't even sleep because I've been thinking about this beauty. I've really, really, really been wanting the pink/black tea rose Rogue since I first saw it revealed here, but couldn't justify the splurge in my own mind. I decided then that I'd get the 1941 red 25 since I liked that one a lot, too. Of course now that I want it, after it's been for sale on the site for ages, it's out of stock and backordered until April. Little did I know, my husband would stop by our boutique on his way home last night in the hopes of finding a red one and ended up bringing this pretty home instead! He had no idea how bad I even wanted it and *gasp* wasn't even sure I'd like it! Crazy talk!

View attachment 3606220 View attachment 3606221
The details on this bag are amazing. My favorite little surprise was the sparkly copper colored rivets. Oh, and that pink suede. Yum!

Congrats on your beautiful gift! And your husband is a real keeper!!

(My hubby is a keeper too, but he works better with gift certs).

PS -- it's only 2am here, but I couldn't go to sleep without sharing about my dissapointment with my new Rexy charm (in the Dino thread.)

Reactions: MDT

Gorgeous! How fun to get a surprise bag you've really wanted. Enjoy!

What a beautiful bag and story! Thank you for sharing. Enjoy your bag!

Congratulations MDT!!! This bag is a true work of art!!

Congrats on your beautiful gift! And your husband is a real keeper!!

(My hubby is a keeper too, but he works better with gift certs).

PS -- it's only 2am here, but I couldn't go to sleep without sharing about my dissapointment with my new Rexy charm (in the Dino thread.)

My husband usually does pretty well with bags! Normally I give him hints, but this one he thought of all by himself so it makes it that much more special. I just found it hilarious he thought I wouldn't like it when it was THE bag I really wanted! I still don't think he believes me!

Gorgeous! How fun to get a surprise bag you've really wanted. Enjoy!

What a beautiful bag and story! Thank you for sharing. Enjoy your bag!

Congratulations MDT!!! This bag is a true work of art!!

Thank you all. A work of art it sure is!

Reactions: carterazo and LL777

Congrats on this gorgeous bag (I said this before, all these tea rose pictures here are driving me insane :smile:). You are so lucky that your DH would go to a store and pick out a purse for you -- that is just so special/romantic (major envy here). Enjoy this beauty!

Just stunning..... :love:

Another one of my can't-wait-until-I-get-home-so-I-post-a-bad-in-car-pic occasions... [emoji12]

Outlet purchases this time! Fog Nomad and the devil face emoji charm (not for use together). Prices were insanely good!! $222.75 CAD for the Nomad, and $14.99 CAD for the charm after 40% off and the tiered coupon.

Can I take that charm to get monogrammed at the boutique even though I bought it at the outlet?

IMG_20170216_124115.jpg

Another one of my can't-wait-until-I-get-home-so-I-post-a-bad-in-car-pic occasions... [emoji12]

Outlet purchases this time! Fog Nomad and the devil face emoji charm (not for use together). Prices were insanely good!! $222.75 CAD for the Nomad, and $14.99 CAD for the charm after 40% off and the tiered coupon.

Can I take that charm to get monogrammed at the boutique even though I bought it at the outlet?

View attachment 3607665
Beautiful purchases! I think it is worth a try. I doubt they will look up your purchase before monogramming. I have had something monogrammed without them looking up the purchase. Plus the charm is a full price delete.