Opinion needed on Lorraine Schwartz bracelet

oreo713

O.G.
Jun 4, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovely ladies!
Opinion needed. I am on the fence about this Lorraine Schwartz 2 B Happy 18k black gold with black diamonds bracelet. What do you think? I figured that I needed a little pic-me-up present for myself. Be honest. I purchased it at a great price, but I have another week to decide. I already own the LS Evil Eye bracelet. I love her designs even though I feel they are grossly overpriced. Thank you!LS Smiley 1.jpg LS Smiley 2.jpg

It's very pretty, but could the black of the gold rub off? Does the "charm" rotate to the underside of the wrist diring wear?
Hi Joseybird..... the black wears off in time, but Lorraine Schwartz jewels will "reblacken" it. So far the charm is staying put, I am sure it will rotate some, most bracelets similar to this one do.

One other question... I was wonderng and need your opinions...the base metal is 18k white gold which was plated black. Would I wear white gold with it, or do I have to buy more blackened gold jewelry? Thank you so much for your time and opinions. I'm actually leaning towards keeping it.

One other question... I was wonderng and need your opinions...the base metal is 18k white gold which was plated black. Would I wear white gold with it, or do I have to buy more blackened gold jewelry? Thank you so much for your time and opinions. I'm actually leaning towards keeping it.

Oreo, I have to say again this is a fabulous piece of jewelry. A good friend of mine buys this brand also and her black bracelet is often accompanied by white gold bracelet(s). She has worn hers with other bracelets so much they the blackening has partially worn off so she had it redone. The brand has fabulous customer service so I think you made a wonderful choice. I told Suzon I think the bracelet is just as beautiful with some of the black worn off because it sparkles. Perhaps her diamond bracelet done in platinum helps the sparkle! She does not wear additional black with hers because she loves the individual look of the black. I think your hand looks nice

I found this brand in the Purse Blog today. What a wonderful bag(s) made for women who like organization, a beautiful leather and little hardware. I like hardware on some of my bags but these are understated, appear to be great quality and will hold everything needed so when you reach in the bag you can find what you need.
https://www.senreve.com/collections/shop

I found this brand in the Purse Blog today. What a wonderful bag(s) made for women who like organization, a beautiful leather and little hardware. I like hardware on some of my bags but these are understated, appear to be great quality and will hold everything needed so when you reach in the bag you can find what you need.
https://www.senreve.com/collections/shop
Wow Izzy.....beautiful bags ad the prices are very affordable....good find! I am liking the crossbody style.

Wow Izzy.....beautiful bags ad the prices are very affordable....good find! I am liking the crossbody style.
They are great looking aren't they? What do you think of the blush color? The green is beautiful but for me it would only be a bag for winter. Did you see my reply to your bracelet concern?

Oreo, I have to say again this is a fabulous piece of jewelry. A good friend of mine buys this brand also and her black bracelet is often accompanied by white gold bracelet(s). She has worn hers with other bracelets so much they the blackening has partially worn off so she had it redone. The brand has fabulous customer service so I think you made a wonderful choice. I told Suzon I think the bracelet is just as beautiful with some of the black worn off because it sparkles. Perhaps her diamond bracelet done in platinum helps the sparkle! She does not wear additional black with hers because she loves the individual look of the black. I think your hand looks nice
Thank you for your very nice comments and advice, Izzy. I love Lorraine Schwartz jewelry also, and i my next life, perhaps you will see me parading down the red carpet in her really fabulous pieces. (Did you see the 300+ct diamond necklace Beyonce wore to the Grammy's? It was mindblowing!
This little 2B Happy Bracelet is more in my price range. I also own a LS evil eye bracelet that I posted on here also a while ago. I wear the evil eyes with a small 2ct bezel set 18k white gold tennis bracelet. Maybe I'll try pairing this Smiley with it also.

Attachments

• DSCN1664.JPG
    DSCN1664.JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 1,093
  • les bracelet.jpg
    les bracelet.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 803