Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

"The funny thing is that this bag is my all-time best bargain ever! I had never even heard of Furla when I saw it at the thrift store marked $15 but I recognized style and quality even though I was unfamiliar with the brand. The bag was brand new and still had the plastic cling protector on the brass plate and the long strap coiled up inside. I had it authenticated here on TPF and learned that Furla bags from that line had originally sold for $400 to $600 in the US.

Shortly after that I found my other greatest ever score, the plum Marc Jacobs wallet for $8 at the thrift store - also brand new with the tissue and cardboard inside - and it had originally sold for $395."

Ok wow on all of that ....

Reactions: katev
Reactions: alansgail
Thanks so much twinnie. And to think I was going to give it up 6 months ago (lol).

It's gorgeous!! I have it too and it's still my favorite Nomad!!

Thanks JB. True Red is beautiful -- hope you find one :smile:.

Love it! I am hoping the True Red Nomad makes it to my outlet soon, it's a perfect red imo[emoji4]

Reactions: Jaidybug
Black Pebbled Borough today, with the silk bandana I bought yesterday!

This mirror is sooo dirty... (just a random fitting room) so apologies for that!

View attachment 3605707

View attachment 3605708
Love the silk bandana on this Borough bag! I sold my oxblood Borough because the long strap didn't work for me. But I wish I held onto it. Just a beautiful bag!
Black Cherry Nomad today. (I am still searching for the perfect red Coach bag. Maybe by next Valentines Day.)
Love black cherry! I must have so many red bags in different shades. This dark red is much more versatile for everyday use.
Thank you! I really love my olive green suede and croc Furla. I also have a green Kristen hobo but I hardly ever carry it. Whenever I want to carry a green, winter bag I always find myself reaching for my beloved Furla.

The funny thing is that this bag is my all-time best bargain ever! I had never even heard of Furla when I saw it at the thrift store marked $15 but I recognized style and quality even though I was unfamiliar with the brand. The bag was brand new and still had the plastic cling protector on the brass plate and the long strap coiled up inside. I had it authenticated here on TPF and learned that Furla bags from that line had originally sold for $400 to $600 in the US.

Shortly after that I found my other greatest ever score, the plum Marc Jacobs wallet for $8 at the thrift store - also brand new with the tissue and cardboard inside - and it had originally sold for $395.

It makes me smile to carry these 2 bargain items together, they have become some of my favorite accessories and I would have loved them regardless of whether they had cost a lot or a little.

Later I found a large "lock and key" brass Furla charm on Etsy that cost $30 shipped from Italy to decorate the bag, see pic below - a good choice for Valentine's Day, now that I think of it.

And much to my surprise, one day I came across a large Furla dustbag at the Salvation Army store for $2 - so I took it home and washed it and now use it to store my "bargain bag"!

So the entire ensemble only cost a total of $55, but it is as precious to me as my most expensive bags and accessories.

Gee, I haven't been going to the Thrift Stores for awhile because I was buying too much stuff, but maybe I should try to get back there soon!

Beautiful bag and wallet! The leather and textures look amazing! What a great deal on that charm.