To JPG, or not to JPG? That is the question...

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
So I need help girls... Say hypothetically that I am offered a JPG...hmmm, let's say gold clemence with ph, should I jump at that? I know these bags are quite rare and I do like the fun look of the JPG...but I am not sure that I would carry one that often because since I do hear that they are heavy.
I feels very hard for me to resist...what do you think?

RC, do you travel often or take day trips? If you do, you will use it quite often. I thought about parting with mine but just can't do it. It's such a fun looking bag! I'd say GO FOR IT!!!

It took me a while to warm up to mine...but now I take it constantly! Even though it's heavy, it is so nice to put the bag on my shoulder. I would say...if I were offerend another one, I'd take it.

^^H_addict, you have such gorgeous bags. Do you like the gold ph combo?

YES, very much so! Gold/PH is a FAB combo, IMO! To be quite honest, I wish I'd gotten my JPG in etoupe or gold instead of BJ. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE BJ but sometimes I think it makes the bag look so much larger than it is because it's such a bright color.

I kind of agree....given that I don't know you and have only see you modelling bags, but the JPG in Gold w/ PH is a great way to do this style. However, I have to say that it might be best if you could try out the style prior to purchase, just to get a sense of the size. Awhile back, I thought that I wanted this style and after trying it on around the store I found that I couldn't make it work.

OUI OUI OUI! If you love the style, what a classic color/combo! I think you'd rock the JPG, RC.

Pics soon, pls!! :heart: