Can't decide on the color! BOX

airisuu

Feb 13, 2012
Hi all! Kinda need some help here. Having a hard time deciding on the color... been wanting a box bag for a while but always had trouble deciding what color to get. And i told myself if i still can't make up my mind i'll never have it! So here i am, need some advice from you all. IMG_1486968123.022643.jpg
I live in Malaysia so it's summer all year round. I wear lots of white, jeans, different color of summer dresses, mainly casual smart. I already have a black nano luggage and a burgundy trapeze so i want something neutral that can go with everything. So i'm thinking either light taupe or taupe, and black would be my last option, play safe. But im yet to see the new ss17 taupe color in real life. Does anyone have it?

Hi all! Kinda need some help here. Having a hard time deciding on the color... been wanting a box bag for a while but always had trouble deciding what color to get. And i told myself if i still can't make up my mind i'll never have it! So here i am, need some advice from you all. View attachment 3604124
I live in Malaysia so it's summer all year round. I wear lots of white, jeans, different color of summer dresses, mainly casual smart. I already have a black nano luggage and a burgundy trapeze so i want something neutral that can go with everything. So i'm thinking either light taupe or taupe, and black would be my last option, play safe. But im yet to see the new ss17 taupe color in real life. Does anyone have it?
Hello from Sabah! :wave: Since you have a black luggage and a burgundy trapeze, I suggest taupe for more variety. For me personally, I like the light taupe, particularly since you wear lots of white, jeans, and summer dresses, it's a great "neutral" neutral if that makes sense. But you can't go wrong with either, especially with gold hardware. Sorry if this wasn't all that helpful. Can't wait to see what you decide. :hbeat:

I too would definitely go taupe but I suggest the liege leather for the box if you can find one in it; just as different as the goatskin (which I believe is what the second picture you posted is) but more subtle in my opinion.

Reactions: arodnapGM
Go for liege souris, looks amazing. Black one is always safe and I personally ended with black trotteur last time when I went for some color :biggrin: But I don`t recommend this if you have so many summer days in your country and you already have black one Céline.