Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Nice wallet collection, and the new red one is stunning! I have some of the other two styles also...great variety!
Thank you K.EW. [emoji4]
Oh that is beautiful -- love the floral design. When you get a chance, can you show the inside/layout of the black and white one? Thanks
Also I forgot to mention that the black/ white one also has a full size bill compartment.

Reactions: Iamminda
Reactions: pbnjam
My new Rogue tote, accessorized with one of Coach's scarves & new wristlet, which I may use as a wallet. This whole ensemble is VERY out of the box for me but I think its beautiful. I'll play around with it & see how I feel about it all. Wanted to share. I love the scarf wrapped around the short handle. Can't take credit for it, but once the SA did it at the store, I fell in love. I also think the scarf would look good on the all black Rogue tote or even the black Dakotah with the pink inside trim.
View attachment 3603624
Very chic looking!

Reactions: K.E.W.
View attachment 3603814
Hi!
Thanks! Obvi, I think its very pretty...but I'm gonna have to really try it out around the house with my stuff in it. I'm so not a tote girl but have some travel coming up that I think it may be good for. We'll see. The grey tote is bordeaux on the inside...as if it could be any better combo! I asked the chat gal on Coach's site earlier & she said grey...NOT! Here's a quick photo...I think it captures the color...pouch to the side.
I have to ask about the scarf also. Do you have a style # for it? I don't see it on website.

View attachment 3603814
Hi!
Thanks! Obvi, I think its very pretty...but I'm gonna have to really try it out around the house with my stuff in it. I'm so not a tote girl but have some travel coming up that I think it may be good for. We'll see. The grey tote is bordeaux on the inside...as if it could be any better combo! I asked the chat gal on Coach's site earlier & she said grey...NOT! Here's a quick photo...I think it captures the color...pouch to the side.

Omg, what have I done?? :faint: I've just pulled the trigger!! Should be here by Friday!!

Lolol! Why don't you think about it a minute? Whoops.....times up! Order on the way! Way to go, it's a stunning tote.

Haha, you sure know the drill! Talk about heart palpitations! ... :hbeat:

I've secretly had my eye on that grey beauty -- and Teagaggle's reveal just pushed me over the edge!

So you see, it's not even my fault! :giggle:

PS - That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!

Reactions: katev and Hobbsy