ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

I think it's the limited edition Bleecker Street leather Barrett satchel. I found a suede one on eBay once but didn't buy it. Not sure if it's still on there for sale. No idea what it's worth is. I guess it depends on how bad a person wants it and is willing to pay. :smile:
Ahh thank you SO much!! That's exactly what it is, looks like "cranberry" is the color. Thanks for the help!!

Hello! Can anyone tell me the name of this bag or a number? It's an older bag but I can't find it online anywhere. I came across it on an old video and love it and need it, lol. Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• IMG_0331.PNG
    IMG_0331.PNG
    681.2 KB · Views: 271
Can anyone help me with this bag? I have googled and searched bay and other resale sites and can't figure out what this bag is called or what it would be worth. My MIL gave it to me to sell but I can't find any reference to price it. I don't know much about Coach, but I think this is legacy lining? I believe it was purchased at an outlet and the sale price (written in red) says $349.99. Anyone know what the bag is called or what it might be worth? TIA!

I think it's the limited edition Bleecker Street leather Barrett satchel. I found a suede one on eBay once but didn't buy it. Not sure if it's still on there for sale. No idea what it's worth is. I guess it depends on how bad a person wants it and is willing to pay. :smile:

Ahh thank you SO much!! That's exactly what it is, looks like "cranberry" is the color. Thanks for the help!!
If you show us a picture of the inside of the tag, we can tell you exactly what the style name and color names are.

Can someone help ID this bag? Measures about (key word, about. My measurements NEVER seem to jive with Coach's) 12 1/2"L x 8 1/2"H x 4"D at base (tapers up to about 2"). I believe it to be from the Lightweights collection, and it's pre-organized serial #... that's all I really know. I'd love to have a name to put with it... The pocket where the creed patch is is also stamped irregular down at the bottom.DSCN8010.JPGDSCN8017.JPGDSCN8022.JPGDSCN8023.JPGDSCN8015.JPG

Can someone help ID this bag? Measures about (key word, about. My measurements NEVER seem to jive with Coach's) 12 1/2"L x 8 1/2"H x 4"D at base (tapers up to about 2"). I believe it to be from the Lightweights collection, and it's pre-organized serial #... that's all I really know. I'd love to have a name to put with it... The pocket where the creed patch is is also stamped irregular down at the bottom.View attachment 3603704View attachment 3603705View attachment 3603706View attachment 3603707View attachment 3603708
We've only seen this style recently and unfortunately, no one has found an official name or style number for it. We also believe it is from the Lightweights collection. There is a discussion about it earlier in this thread.

Can someone help ID this bag? Measures about (key word, about. My measurements NEVER seem to jive with Coach's) 12 1/2"L x 8 1/2"H x 4"D at base (tapers up to about 2"). I believe it to be from the Lightweights collection, and it's pre-organized serial #... that's all I really know. I'd love to have a name to put with it... The pocket where the creed patch is is also stamped irregular down at the bottom.View attachment 3603704View attachment 3603705View attachment 3603706View attachment 3603707View attachment 3603708

We've only seen this style recently and unfortunately, no one has found an official name or style number for it. We also believe it is from the Lightweights collection. There is a discussion about it earlier in this thread.

Without trying to find the earlier discussion, I have photos that may have been saved from it of the same style in a light tan or Putty shade. "Unknown Flight-like but no strap + diff base" is the only title. I know that doesn't help much.

I'm not sure this would be a Lightweght even thought the creed pic in my files shows "Made in USA" which was usually used for Lightweights and which would place it in the late 1980s. It looks like it has the heavy-duty industrial zipper and I don't remember that being used on Lightweights, it seems like it would have defeated the purpose.

unk-Flight-like but no strap+diff base-d.jpg unk-Flight-like but no strap+diff base-c.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: katev
I recently snapped this picture at the Aurora, IL outlet; can someone identify the white and gray satchel bags on the middle shelf on the left?

Attachments

• Outlet003.jpg
    Outlet003.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 228