Which bag should I choose ?

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi All.. As always, I need your help to choose over 2 pretty bags. I haven't bought any LV in 2017 and I want to buy one. I am thinking to get palm spring mini bag. The more I try not to think about this bag, the more I want it. It's just cute !
But then, when I was about to place an order, my SA inform me, they have new stock for petit noe epi. I love petit noe and was looking for it in epi. I couldn't get it previously because my SA said it is discontinued and no more new stock in my local store. Now they are here in denim epi. Honestly I am not really a fan of denim color. I feel dizy when I look at it, it's just to "loud" for me. Unlike normal epi. Maybe it's just me, but it's true.. :P
Here is the thing. I am a working mom. If i buy PS mini, it will be perfect for my weekend bag with my 2 toddlers. But I can't carry this bag to work. It's just to small. While petit noe can be for work and weekend too.
So.. Please help me.
Thanks everyone.
Ps : I might want to buy speedy 25 too. But I haven't decided which speedy 25. Canvas, epi or empreinte. Should I get this bag instead of PS mini or petit noe ? :smile:
IMG_1486812424.826913.jpg
IMG_1486812443.328794.jpg

Also I hear a new Empriente leather backpack is coming out in a few weeks. You might want to look at that one too.. Sorr,y not trying to give you too many options but these bags aren't cheap and the more informed you are the better choice you can make : ))

And the Speedy 25 now comes in a black color in Epi. A Speedy 25 holds quite a lot!

Reactions: Aliluvlv
Hi All.. As always, I need your help to choose over 2 pretty bags. I haven't bought any LV in 2017 and I want to buy one. I am thinking to get palm spring mini bag. The more I try not to think about this bag, the more I want it. It's just cute !
But then, when I was about to place an order, my SA inform me, they have new stock for petit noe epi. I love petit noe and was looking for it in epi. I couldn't get it previously because my SA said it is discontinued and no more new stock in my local store. Now they are here in denim epi. Honestly I am not really a fan of denim color. I feel dizy when I look at it, it's just to "loud" for me. Unlike normal epi. Maybe it's just me, but it's true.. :P
Here is the thing. I am a working mom. If i buy PS mini, it will be perfect for my weekend bag with my 2 toddlers. But I can't carry this bag to work. It's just to small. While petit noe can be for work and weekend too.
So.. Please help me.
Thanks everyone.
Ps : I might want to buy speedy 25 too. But I haven't decided which speedy 25. Canvas, epi or empreinte. Should I get this bag instead of PS mini or petit noe ? :smile:
View attachment 3602183
View attachment 3602184
i like the ps mini..its so cute

I echo the previous suggestions of waiting to see what LV will be rolling out in the next month or so. One of the worst things you can do, especially when spending this type of money on a bag, is just settle since it will only lead to buyer's remorse and an used or unloved LV.

Also I hear a new Empriente leather backpack is coming out in a few weeks. You might want to look at that one too.. Sorr,y not trying to give you too many options but these bags aren't cheap and the more informed you are the better choice you can make : ))

And the Speedy 25 now comes in a black color in Epi. A Speedy 25 holds quite a lot!

Yes - I posted it in the SS 2017 thread somewhere.

I love the ps mini but true this wouldn't work for the typical work bag so if you need a bag that does it all- I would wait! Or you could do what I do- bring the ps mini with essentials in it to work and put it in your work tote then when the weekend comes you have your essentials in your ps mini and don't have to switch bags. :smile:

Reactions: Aliluvlv
There is a new Noe coming out at the end of the month in mono with red, black, or pink lining offered. You may want to wait to see the end of Feb releases.

I agree with @Butterlite - wait until the new releases are out - just a couple of weeks to go!

You said you don't like the denim color. Don't buy a bag you don't like. Wait for something perfect.

I would wait

I'm no longer willing to compromise. For the amount of money I'm spending I want a bag that works for me completely. I'd wait until something comes along that you love and are willing to buy without hesitation.

I echo the previous suggestions of waiting to see what LV will be rolling out in the next month or so. One of the worst things you can do, especially when spending this type of money on a bag, is just settle since it will only lead to buyer's remorse and an used or unloved LV.

Yes - I posted it in the SS 2017 thread somewhere.

Thank you so much everyone. Ok, I will wait. I saw pictures somewhere on the thread about the coming noe. But in mono right ? I already have petit noe in mono. I don't think I will get another mono. But, yes, i will wait and see. ;)

Reactions: snibor