Decisions decisions... Help!!!

I would go with the empreinte - not only is it beautiful and that leather would smell intoxicating but hopefully it'll be more resistant to the issues that plague the canvas versions

For me it is hard to say right now because there are other empreinte bags that have had issues in the past so I'd want to know if those exist in the PM before buying. I know the mono has had issues but I think(?) they have been resolved on the newer ones? I feel like buying a newly released LV is like being an early adopter on tech gadgets...you have first dibs but also get any issues that exist with the first version. :doh:
Fingers crossed that the empreinte has no issues!:heart:

I'd also wait for the official reveal and see which one appeals to me most in person.

I feel like buying a newly released LV is like being an early adopter on tech gadgets...you have first dibs but also get any issues that exist with the first version. :doh:

That is so true! I actually hate it when I like a new LV bag, because I know I would have to wait for a bit before actually pulling the trigger. And in many cases it turns out that there are some issues that make it a deal breaker for me. :sad: