Help deciding! Zippy Coin vs Rosalie

Aug 29, 2012
Hello all! I need help. I feel like I've been trying to find a good compact wallet forever. I had the Victorine but I didn't like it, so I returned it. I have a long Sarah wallet, but it doesn't work for smaller bags.

Now I'm using my Cles, but it just isn't big enough. I need to add another slg for either cards or cash.

So what do you love? Which is more functional? If you have both which do you prefer?

Hello all! I need help. I feel like I've been trying to find a good compact wallet forever. I had the Victorine but I didn't like it, so I returned it. I have a long Sarah wallet, but it doesn't work for smaller bags.

Now I'm using my Cles, but it just isn't big enough. I need to add another slg for either cards or cash.

So what do you love? Which is more functional? If you have both which do you prefer?
What about the Zippy Compact? I know that LV just recently discontinued the design but there's a possibility that the store may have one or two left if you're quick enough. There's also the Zippy Coin Purse that seems to be underrated but could easily fit the bill too.

What about the Zippy Compact? I know that LV just recently discontinued the design but there's a possibility that the store may have one or two left if you're quick enough. There's also the Zippy Coin Purse that seems to be underrated but could easily fit the bill too.

I actually did call because it would have been exactly what I was looking for. The SA said he hadn't seen it in a year. Do you think that sounds right?

Anyway, I ended up ordering the Rosalie. I mostly just need a card case but I liked the zipped up compartment. I wish it wasn't in mono but I think it will be ok.

I actually did call because it would have been exactly what I was looking for. The SA said he hadn't seen it in a year. Do you think that sounds right?

Anyway, I ended up ordering the Rosalie. I mostly just need a card case but I liked the zipped up compartment. I wish it wasn't in mono but I think it will be ok.
He was probably referring to the OM of the ZC. Did you have a chance to look at the Zippy Coin Purse though? That comes in a variety of materials and prints other than mono...don't just settle because it's convenient.

Reactions: Cattyyellow
He was probably referring to the OM of the ZC. Did you have a chance to look at the Zippy Coin Purse though? That comes in a variety of materials and prints other than mono...don't just settle because it's convenient.

I did look at the zippy coin purse, I like it but I think I wouldn't fustrated with no zipper for actual coins or cash.
Did I settle? Maybe, but I've been looking for the perfect compact wallet for so long that it's time to just figure something out I guess. I can alway buy something else later, when whatever I'm looking for come sout.

I actually think this will be fine if I use it with the Cles. It will just take more organization on my part.and I'll use my Sarah Wallet when I'm not using a small bag.

I did look at the zippy coin purse, I like it but I think I wouldn't fustrated with no zipper for actual coins or cash.
Did I settle? Maybe, but I've been looking for the perfect compact wallet for so long that it's time to just figure something out I guess. I can alway buy something else later, when whatever I'm looking for come sout.

I actually think this will be fine if I use it with the Cles. It will just take more organization on my part.and I'll use my Sarah Wallet when I'm not using a small bag.
Unless you plan to open the ZCP upside down then those coins and bills won't be going anywhere since the leather dividers go all the way up to the zipper when it's closed which prevents the contents from flying around.

Unless you plan to open the ZCP upside down then those coins and bills won't be going anywhere since the leather dividers go all the way up to the zipper when it's closed which prevents the contents from flying around.

Funny you should say that...I could see myself actually dong it. But you never know, I may hate the Rosalie when it comes. I was too lazy to actually go into the store so I order it. And Im pretty sure I didn't see one one the store when I went in January. I'll be able to tell when it gets here. My fingers are crossed that it's what I'm looking for.

Funny you should say that...I could see myself actually dong it. But you never know, I may hate the Rosalie when it comes. I was too lazy to actually go into the store so I order it. And Im pretty sure I didn't see one one the store when I went in January. I'll be able to tell when it gets here. My fingers are crossed that it's what I'm looking for.
Wow:facepalm: Whelp, the Rosalie will be on your doorstep within the next day or two and then you can decide for yourself whether it will work for you or not but the worst thing you can do is settle...it only leads to buyer's remorse and unloved LVs you know.

Wow:facepalm: Whelp, the Rosalie will be on your doorstep within the next day or two and then you can decide for yourself whether it will work for you or not but the worst thing you can do is settle...it only leads to buyer's remorse and unloved LVs you know.

I agree and I'm for letting things sit in my closet.
I live all the way in Leduc so to get downtown seems like a chore...that's why it's easier to order online haha.

Also I notice in my previous post the lack of punctuation and capitlization..ignore it please. My iPad has a mind of its own.

I agree and I'm for letting things sit in my closet.
I live all the way in Leduc so to get downtown seems like a chore...that's why it's easier to order online haha.

Also I notice in my previous post the lack of punctuation and capitlization..ignore it please. My iPad has a mind of its own.
Meh, you should see it when my autocorrect decides to start its own language. Are you still up for meeting on Thursday? If so then I don't mind picking a location more towards the southside of the city.

Meh, you should see it when my autocorrect decides to start its own language. Are you still up for meeting on Thursday? If so then I don't mind picking a location more towards the southside of the city.
As of right now it is a go, but I'm just waiting to hear from some clients. They are only in town for a few days but I'm confirming on Monday.

If not how is the 23rd? Sorry, I'm not usually unreliable.

And the Southside would be great if you are ok with it.