Had anyone ever received a "VIP gift"?

I've received a few things, a green leather hang tag with black whip stitch and a black skull on it, a Coach coloring book with crayons and a couple gift cards. I do buy too much Coach and my SA who is also the store manager and I have a great relationship.
So the green skull hang tag charm DOES exist! lol! I'd heard that it did, but haven't managed to find one yet, I have the black one and the red one. I was starting to think the green one was a figment of my imagination.

I ordered two Made to Order Rogues, and although I haven't received either yet, I do not think they come with anything extra. She probably purchased that and the hang tap separately.

I ordered a made to order Rogue with croc handles and I didn't receive anything extra. Unless you count the leather cleaning and conditioning kit.

Reactions: sad16480 and Hobbsy
I ordered a made to order Rogue with croc handles and I didn't receive anything extra. Unless you count the leather cleaning and conditioning kit.

But isn't the value of that kit about $20, before tax? I know it's not too exciting and you may not even use it, but at least it's a nice gesture. But then again when you buy pricey eyeglass frames, your optician (or whoever) gives you that free glass cleaning cloth thingy, right? Whoop de doo! :giggle:

But isn't the value of that kit about $20, before tax? I know it's not too exciting and you may not even use it, but at least it's a nice gesture. But then again when you buy pricey eyeglass frames, your optician (or whoever) gives you that free glass cleaning cloth thingy, right? Whoop de doo! :giggle:
But it's not cute like a keychain or a coin purse lol:P

Reactions: K.E.W.