Mandy Courier Natural Question!!

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
For those of you out there who own the Mandy Courier in the Natural - does it darken and Patina kind of like the Vintage Ergo tote. I need to know as I don't really like the light color it it. I would like to purchase it for the PCE but need some advice before I make this big purchase. Please do let me know if you purchased it how it is darkening - is it a honey/maple kind of color?
thanks, Liz

Liz, I wish i could help you.
I've ordered 3 so far in attempts to get a 'perfect' one.
I have 2 sitting and am going to return one this weekend.
I haven't had it long enough to tell you how it ages, but I can tell you I absolutely love the color now.
I'ts very camel colored.
Best of luck.

I think it's going to age beautifully. I debated back and forth between this and the vintage ergo. The ergo won. Do you need both?

I don't need both, but now that I know that the Legacy 65th Anniversary Collection won't be made in any new colors I feel I need to have it. I don't have this type of bag in my collection and I am not a satchel girl. With the PCE I feel I should spring for it.

I have it and I love it. It's a great size bag and I love the color natural. It does darken as you use it, but this is my second one so its still new. I had to return the first one because the stitching started to loosen on the back pocket of the first one. I say go for it. Also, I plan to defintely use it as a year around bag, especially since Coach is coming out with the Natural color in their fall collection.

I have it and I love it. It's a great size bag and I love the color natural. It does darken as you use it, but this is my second one so its still new. I had to return the first one because the stitching started to loosen on the back pocket of the first one. I say go for it. Also, I plan to defintely use it as a year around bag, especially since Coach is coming out with the Natural color in their fall collection.

kstyle:

What else is Coach going to have in the natural in the Fall 07? Just wondering as I have not heard anything and I really love the color.

Liz

Ladies,

Is this bag pretty heavy or is it manageable? I really love the Mandy but don't own one....

I'll give my $.02 - I had a mandy in whiskey and put my stuff in it and carried it around the house. I'm used to heavy bags, I have a couple of MJ's and this sucker made my back hurt! :sad: I now have the khaki signature/ebony and it's much better.