Advice on the next bag...

tramcaro

Fixer!
O.G.
Oct 3, 2008
Hi everyone,

I would love to have inputs from the expert in the choice of my next Hermes bag. My wardrobe consists of neutral colours, mainly grey, navy or shades of blue, black, with some red and pink thrown in for girly colours.
My style is casual but polished, classic.

My Hermes bags are:
1) Plomb B30 with PHW
2) Noir K28 with GHW
3) Rouge Grenat C24 PHW
4) Rouge Casaque Evelyne PM
5) Blue Electrique Jige clutch

I would love to add a K25 and another C24 to my collection, just not sure of the colours. I would love Pop of colours that can pass as neutral and easily go with my wardrobe. Maybe a Blue Electrique Constance would be lovely, please Hermes Gods if you are listening. :yahoo:

Hi everyone,

I would love to have inputs from the expert in the choice of my next Hermes bag. My wardrobe consists of neutral colours, mainly grey, navy or shades of blue, black, with some red and pink thrown in for girly colours.

My Hermes bags are:
1) Plomb B30 with PHW
2) Noir K28 with GHW
3) Rouge Grenat C24 PHW

I would love to add a K25 and another C24 to my collection, just not sure of the colours. I would love Pop of colours that can pass as neutral and easily go with my wardrobe. Maybe a Blue Electrique Constance would be lovely, please Hermes Gods if you are listening. :yahoo:
May I suggest Malachite K 25? It's a perfect pop of color and it will make a great addition to your collection as it is another color family - you already have reds and blues, so something blue/green would be nice I believe! And the color is so versatile, it will perfectly work with neutrals as well.

As suggested above, I think Malachite would be an excellent choice for you for either a Kelly or Constance. Not too much of a pop, but a perfect neutral that offers a bit more color than neutrals like etoupe, etain, black, etc. I have an electric blue Constance elan, and I adore it (got it from "our" store a few years ago). I just wonder if you might find a Constance 24 in EB to be a bit too bright for you (due to the size of the bag, and how petite you are). Since you already have a Constance 24, maybe try a Constance elan in a bright neutral, if the elan shape/size works for your needs. Happy shopping, and keep us posted!:flowers:

Hi everyone,

My Hermes bags are:
1) Plomb B30 with PHW
2) Noir K28 with GHW
3) Rouge Grenat C24 PHW

You have a wonderful and varied collection! I have to agree with everyone else, Malachite! And maybe a purple, like Anemone? Either would look gorgeous with your wardrobe staples.

Reactions: kathydep and hopiko
Blue electric sounds great!
If its me, I would choose something between blue or pinky color.
Maybe BE, or bleu paon.
Or rose azalea or rose sakura.

Since your wardrobe consist of neutrals and dark colors, its easier to work with. I could be biased since I am currently into pink bags since it looks so good with dark colors and my natural get-ups.

Your collection is nice. I wear the exact same colors that you do and think an orange color or Etoupe would go well with your wardrobe/collection- for grays, navies/blues, I alternate between an original H orange and a rouge Casaque Birkin. I am picking up Etoupe for pinks and similar brights I can't match so well. I usually grab Noir, but needed something a little lighter to do the trick. Good luck in choosing from so many hues.

May I suggest Malachite K 25? It's a perfect pop of color and it will make a great addition to your collection as it is another color family - you already have reds and blues, so something blue/green would be nice I believe! And the color is so versatile, it will perfectly work with neutrals as well.
As suggested above, I think Malachite would be an excellent choice for you for either a Kelly or Constance. Not too much of a pop, but a perfect neutral that offers a bit more color than neutrals like etoupe, etain, black, etc. I have an electric blue Constance elan, and I adore it (got it from "our" store a few years ago). I just wonder if you might find a Constance 24 in EB to be a bit too bright for you (due to the size of the bag, and how petite you are). Since you already have a Constance 24, maybe try a Constance elan in a bright neutral, if the elan shape/size works for your needs. Happy shopping, and keep us posted!:flowers:
I agree with others re: malachite. My wardrobe sounds similar to yours. I love my malachite B35 and use it quite frequently.

May I also suggest raisin?

+1 on the malachite. Does anyone know if there will be a malachite kelly this season? I've only heard of a B so far.

Bleu electrique would be diviiiiine! It is such a surprisingly versatile "pop" colour, isn't it? Perhaps you could also consider the colour, Cuivre, as well? It means "copper" in French, and it provides a similar pop of colour as orange but is slightly more rich/brown. I find it to be a surprisingly beautiful companion to blacks and navys, especially. Happy hunting! I can't wait to see what you get next! :graucho::hbeat:

Reactions: papertiger